• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Lucy OHara !!!!

Sorry I've not been on much guys (and gals) ... though I'm supposed to be sitting a the airport right now on my first of three planes heading to Vegas today for two major shoots ... I'm home sick with the flu instead ...

Charlee
XOXO

Get well soon!!!!

Congrats Lucy.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I'll nominate the next OCSM that posts a pic of her boobies here.

Ember Reigns

Official Checked Star Member
Haha, thanks babe. :)

I'd also like to nom Ember Reigns. A little birdie tells me that she may be getting on here a bit more from now on. :coolthumb:

Yep that 'little birdie' was right! :angel1:

its a little early since we're still nominating, but if we can get Ember to show up ill totally count it

we've got 2 noms

Julie Skyhigh
Ember Reigns

lets see some more

So do I get that vote now then?! :cool:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ember-reigns said:
Ember Reigns[/URL][/B], post: 8775764, member: 297859"]So do I get that vote now then?! :cool:

you absolutely do. its great to see you back on the board!

Ember's taken the very early lead, but that doesnt mean we're not still nomming

Ok missed the 1st vote of the year, what I get for taking some time from the board, not bad to come in and see some hot girls posting. Going to nom Samantha Kelly as my 1st nom of the year

jitna

Ok missed the 1st vote of the year, what I get for taking some time from the board, not bad to come in and see some hot girls posting. Going to nom Samantha Kelly as my 1st nom of the year

just remember that nominators are responsible for making sure nominatees know theyve been nominated

Julie Skyhigh
Ember Reigns
Samantha Kelly

now i just need to figure out how to get Samantha's name to link...

thats 3. can we get 2 more?

just remember that nominators are responsible for making sure nominatees know theyve been nominated

Julie Skyhigh
Ember Reigns
Samantha Kelly

I'm not trying to be an ass.. but the correct term is "nominee(s)"

Still you do a great job, I don't know how you keep track of all of this like you do.

Julie Skyhigh
Ember Reigns
Samantha Kelly

Definitely going to let her know. I was trying to figure out the same thing, thought I might have misspelled her name but i checked and no, not sure why it isn't linking

jitna

I want to nominate Rachael Madori but she's never on so it may be a waste

ill allow it

Julie Skyhigh 0
Ember Reigns 1
Samantha Kelly 0
Rachel Madori 0

4 new ladies in only the second week of the year. thats unexpected. i look forward to seeing them all stop in.

so unless someone else wants to add another nominee, i say lets start voting. And Ember's already in the lead!

ill allow it

Julie Skyhigh 0
Ember Reigns 1
Samantha Kelly 0
Rachel Madori 0

4 new ladies in only the second week of the year. thats unexpected. i look forward to seeing them all stop in.

so unless someone else wants to add another nominee, i say lets start voting. And Ember's already in the lead!

OK, thanks Jitna. I sent her message. Hope we see her :)

Status
Not open for further replies.