• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharleeChase

Official Checked Star Member
Thank you so much for the nomination!!!! and .... Happy New Year!!! How about a throw back pic from 2011 when my hair was still blond !?!?

B6YH0Y3IUAIF2jS.jpg:large

Charlee
XOXO

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Lucy OHara 9
Charlee Chase 2
Harley Spencer 6

Lucy has taken a bit of a lead as we move into the final day of the first contest of the new year

damn, this is not easy at all... Ms. O'Hara looks delicious, Ms. Chase deigned to interact with yours truly during Miss FreeOnes, and Harley is...

well, based on the person who i have known and interacted most with, my vote is for Miss Harley.

Happy New Year, all!

jitna

Yes she could!

She has a bubbly personality also and great sense of humor. Not sure if she has won before or how many times. That's not to take away from all the other deserving OCSM's.

Lucy won only once last year, but that was because she took time off from the board and had me remove her from at least one week's contest. im sure she won quite a few time in 2013 though.

13 hours left to vote

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Lucy won only once last year, but that was because she took time off from the board and had me remove her from at least one week's contest. im sure she won quite a few time in 2013 though.

13 hours left to vote

Doc, you are so clever!

Thank you for keeping us up to date

jitna

Doc, you are so clever!

Thank you for keeping us up to date

thank you, Miss. i dont know why it took you this long to come to that realization, but if me using my steel trap of a mind remembering a piece of a list i had to make a couple of weeks ago will do it then so be it

6 and a 1/2 hours left!

Status
Not open for further replies.