• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 8815021, member: 550820"]
20120909214518_photo_l6.jpg

20120114175036_photo_l7.jpg

20140721092824_photo_l8.jpg

20140527191756_photo_l4.jpg

Well Mandy did a great job posting these HOT pics last week and she gets my vote again this week also :banger:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
and for the first time this year we have a tie! the winners this week are...Lolita Borgia and Briana Lee!!!

congratulations, Loli and Bri! Briana is also the first lady to win a second time this year!

My vote goes to Mandy And maybe we can still make this a 3 way tie ? :thumbsup:

CRAP! I had to do something and not cast a last minute vote. Bummer because had I known Mandy would have tied with 1 more vote I would have voted for her not Briana - although one can never go wrong voting for Briana in this thang

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
you know i could never say no to your sugar. especially when its on top

;)

I am going to hold on to my vote for a little bit....

That's long enough

Briana Lee

Hi ho Silver ... Briana please! :thumbsup:

Who was that masked woman, anyway? Yeah, Briana for me too please.

I like Mandy best but since she is too far behind (And what a BEHIND she has) to catch up I will vote to tie tings up again

Briana

Thanks so much for the votes guys!

and for the first time this year we have a tie! the winners this week are...Lolita Borgia and Briana Lee!!!

congratulations, Loli and Bri! Briana is also the first lady to win a second time this year!

Yay! Thank you so much! I'm so sorry that I haven't been around much lately, it's just one thing after another. My life has got crazy busy since the new year hit. I think I need to post a few pics to say thank you for voting. :)

Nom away once Loli has said her thank yous. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.