• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
What if I made it 2? You think Mandy would let you then?

i feel like Mandy's answer would still be a no, but if more is likely to change her mind. i wonder how many would make her say yes?

Miss Hybrid.Obviously.

unfortunately because Miss won last week she was not eligible for this week's contest. however, im sure the the five ladies (shown below) who are competing would love to get your vote

Lelu Love 1
Lolita Borgia 1
Briana Lee 4
Mandy Flores 2
Julie Skyhigh 1

ban-one

Works for panties
i feel like Mandy's answer would still be a no, but if more is likely to change her mind. i wonder how many would make her say yes?

Well, until Mandy comes in here and enlightens us to the number she prefers, my guess would be as many as it takes :D

Or it could just be you're the one she'd say no to, and I'd get nothing but yes, yes :cool:

Ironically I was really infatuated watching Lelu Love blow job videos while in South Florida this week. Love for her to cum out and post a few BJ pics here. My vote goes to the sensational Lelu Love.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Yes, Jitna, I too did inform my nominee Julie Skyhigh via PM that she was nominated. It's probably just a case of her not having logged in to FreeOnes and thus not having seen my PM yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.