• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
This is quite a turnout Doc. Your contest is getting a lot more votes of late, have you been tweeting again?

Anyway, great to see so many new faces and I hope they all hang around next week.

like anyone pays attention to my tweets. we have been for the most part in the 40 vote range this year, but that could just be just fallout from the excitement from the OCSMOTWOTY

Ummm I don't want to offend anyone, or seem like a bad sport over a contest that's basically just for fun, but some of this weeks votes seem a little suspect, isn't their any type of post minimum, or something before you can vote :dunno:?

there is no post minimum because there's rarely an issue with it. also i think itd be better to try to encourage these new people to stick around then to try to scare them away. i imagine Petra and the rest of Freeones would probably like it better that way too. so while im at lets point the Ellie fans to her thread here

just over 10 hours left to vote

Ellie Idol

Official Checked Star Member
Ummm I don't want to offend anyone, or seem like a bad sport over a contest that's basically just for fun, but some of this weeks votes seem a little suspect, isn't their any type of post minimum, or something before you can vote :dunno:?

I assume you think I'm making fake accounts or something. I know every single person voting. Just saying. All of them are twitter followers of mine. Half of them are new sign ups. Think what you want. :dunno:

Last edited:

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
I assume you think I'm making fake accounts or something. I know every single person voting. Just saying. All of them are twitter followers of mine. Half of them are new sign ups. Think what you want. :dunno:

Ellie, we are delighted to have new members here. I hope all your fans continue to contribute on this fine thread. It is only a bit of fun for the posting OCSM's. Nobody takes it very seriously. It is lovely to see you here and congratulations on what I think will be your first win.

Last edited:

Please accept my apologies Ellie and Jitna. I certainly did not mean to stir up any trouble here. Ellie, you look fantastic and you certainly deserve to win, I wish you the best of luck this week, and I hope you stay around FO, and are successful for a long time to come !

Mandy Flores

It's not unusual to wonder, I would have too, but I know her, in fact I'm sitting with her right now :) and it looks like a lot of guys coming out of the wood work who are glad to see her back! :)

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
It's not unusual to wonder, I would have too, but I know her, in fact I'm sitting with her right now :) and it looks like a lot of guys coming out of the wood work who are glad to see her back! :)

And my guess is "Wood" being the operative word...coming came close...

vanlee1

IMAGINE
What sport are you all referring to?

This is what we wear for our favourite sport, in the English Countryside.

This is evening wear...

Miss-Hybrid-Pantyhose-Hall-Tail-001.jpg

This is riding wear...

Miss-Hybrid-Pantyhose-Hall-Tail-012.jpg

Miss-Hybrid-Pantyhose-Hall-Tail-011.jpg

Miss VVHHH
Wow, now I know why you have won best OCSM the last two years!

Thank you Miss :)

jitna

Please accept my apologies Ellie and Jitna. I certainly did not mean to stir up any trouble here. Ellie, you look fantastic and you certainly deserve to win, I wish you the best of luck this week, and I hope you stay around FO, and are successful for a long time to come !

no need to apologize to me. i understand your curiosity. but Ellie is awesome and beautiful and i hope her fans come back for more.

the two of you are together right now? so that means you've been talking about me for the past 5 hours?

just over 6 hours left to vote

jitna

And the winner of this week with a whopping 23 votes is...Ellie Idol!!!

Congratulations, Ellie, on what I expect is the first of many wins! We begin nominations on your say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.