• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
I created an account just to vote for the one and only Ellie Idol, I've been sprung on her ever since seeing those pretty blue eyes on "Pigtails Round Asses 5"... not too mention she put Seattle on the map :)

CG-EI it's KB

I vote for the great Ellie Idol. :D

Ellie Idol definitely has my vote!

I VOTE FOR ELLIE for OCSM FOR THE WEEK!! She is THE REAL DEAL!

Oh dear....get ready for it! Haha! ;)

Oh and I will vote for Red please.

ban-one

Works for panties
If Ellie's fans keep turning out like that, it won't take Carnac the Magnificent to predict who'll win the OCSMOTWOTY this year

Carnac.jpg

If Ellie's fans keep turning out like that, it won't take Carnac the Magnificent to predict who'll win the OCSMOTWOTY this year

Carnac.jpg

And just think, this weekly OCSM contest doesn't even have any REAL prizes !! :funnyshit:
Can you imagine what will happen once the 2014 Miss FO Contest starts !! :rofl2:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 8172923, member: 550820"]Holy shit. I knew Ellie had a following but didn't expect this! lol Here's a pic for today, just shot about an hour ago.
75.jpg

Ooooh my, makes we want to change team allegiances :)

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Bahahahahahahahahaaaa!! You need to throw on YOUR jersey and panties for a pic!! LOL

Anybody else expecting Rocky to step up to Sherman during his rant and yell.. "You wanna piece a me?!!" Totally Rocky 3 time there LOL

What sport are you all referring to?

This is what we wear for our favourite sport, in the English Countryside.

This is evening wear...

Miss-Hybrid-Pantyhose-Hall-Tail-001.jpg

This is riding wear...

Miss-Hybrid-Pantyhose-Hall-Tail-012.jpg

Miss-Hybrid-Pantyhose-Hall-Tail-011.jpg

Miss VVHHH

Last edited:

MissHybrid

Miss Hybrid - The good sport. :D

I will vote for Lolli this week :kiss: as my nomination has failed to make an appearance :dunno:

My Nom last week didn't show either...looks like it was a wasted nom and vote...:dunno:

MissHybrid

Ummm I don't want to offend anyone, or seem like a bad sport over a contest that's basically just for fun, but some of this weeks votes seem a little suspect, isn't their any type of post minimum, or something before you can vote :dunno:?

On a lighter note, very hot pics Miss H :flame: !… Although you must have one heck of a time with metal detectors at the airport :D !

MissHybrid

Ummm I don't want to offend anyone, or seem like a bad sport over a contest that's basically just for fun, but some of this weeks votes seem a little suspect, isn't their any type of post minimum, or something before you can vote :dunno:?

On a lighter note, very hot pics Miss H :flame: !… Although you must have one heck of a time with metal detectors at the airport :D !

It's only a bit of fun Eric... The Miss FO OCSM is much more
dino.gif
holmes.gif
handbags.gif
twodogs.gif
doglead.gif
shark.gif
mememe.gif
...I am delighted to be doing a Roald and watching from the wings this year. I will be supporting the posting girls and heckling the "hey, sorry I have been too busy to post once a week, but I will bombard you for a few days with 5 year old pictures and maybe even a fansign saying vote for me miss FO 2011 if I can find it , then be off again until next year" ladies who couldn't give a FO about FO. I know only a few care but I do, much to my own damage.

On a heavier note, I always get pulled in at the airport and have had quite a lot of fun. The girls and guys at both Amsterdam and Brussels are always the best though. One particular time, I was given a very thorough examination and reciprocated accordingly. I even came ... away with two phone numbers...

I always get pulled in at the airport and have had quite a lot of fun. The girls and guys at both Amsterdam and Brussels are always the best though. One particular time, I was given a very thorough examination and reciprocated accordingly

:drool1::drool2::drool2::drool2::drool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.