• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. Yeah ... pop in on this thread. :yesyes:
Oh sure, it's just an unofficial thing and not a real contest going on here, but still, it makes things more exciting, more enjoyable and more of a party when the nominees actually pop in and participate.

On some lower ... much lower ... possibly even microscopic level ... from the other side of the coin, it'd be like the Miss FreeOnes contest being put on and no one, no Fans popping in to vote. It just wouldn't be the same.

Bottom line, no need to worry. As per the unofficial rules of this unofficial "Showing Some Love to the OCSMs" ritual, it's not mandatory that they show up when nominated. There is no OCSM Truancy Officer or some SWAT Team or Mafia that goes and looks for OCSMs who don't pop in when nominated. :rofl: Everyone is safe. Whew! We're just killing some time here.

I agree, of course sometimes on us nominators, it would help if remember to let the ladies know they have been nominated, a lot already post in here so they usually catch that they have been nominated.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
pop in.. where? to this thread? I post on this board all of the time. But only in threads that concern me..

I'll vouch for you. My favorites are when get into a threads that turns into total nonsense, throw your hands up and say, "Why the fuck did I even bother coming here?"

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I vote for Masuimi Max, who I always thought was the most inspiring and creative and beautiful model to ever exist, even long before I got into this biz. In fact, I have an email from her waiting for me to read it, but I'm too nervous/excited to deal with it right now LOL! OMG OMG

do i hear an Aaliyah/Masuimi shoot in the future?

Mandy Flores 3
Lolita Borgia 4
Ari Dee 3
Masuimi Max 11
Kaylee Rayne 4

Masuimi Max

Official Checked Star Member
I vote for Masuimi Max, who I always thought was the most inspiring and creative and beautiful model to ever exist, even long before I got into this biz. In fact, I have an email from her waiting for me to read it, but I'm too nervous/excited to deal with it right now LOL! OMG OMG

Read it! ;) oxox

Masumi Max is a hottie, and has great personality. Samantha Grace told me she had a great shoot with her in the past. My favorite Masumi moment is her being on Fear Factor, you could tell Joe Rogan liked what he saw;)

Briana Lee

I had this opinion about her as well and then I met her.......and realized she's all that and more! I've never worked with anyone like her, such a sweetheart and a total professional. We clicked in a way I never thought possible and I can't wait to meet up with her again very soon. I hope you do get the chance to work with her and you will see what I mean.

Mandy Flores

Well I hate to be a bandwagoner........ but I gotta vote for Masumi also! All this wonderful feedback has to be pretty right on coming from so many different people :)

Here's my submission for the week ....

full%20(8).jpg

Masuimi Max

2013-06-15-Babylon-RedDesk048.JPG

Thank you for all the votes!! Don't forget to vote for me, Best Adult Model, and my girlfriend Briana Lee, Best Cam Girl. :)

Lolita_Borgia

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/masuimi-max said:
Masuimi Max[/URL][/B], post: 8570006, member: 325622"]View attachment 386402

Thank you for all the votes!! Don't forget to vote for me, Best Adult Model, and my girlfriend Briana Lee, Best Cam Girl. :)

Masuimi you will have my vote in Best Adult Model throughout the competition - I sincerely hope you win babe!!! :bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.