• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayleeRayne

Official Checked Star Member
<3 Thanks for the noms everyone!! <3

Attachments

• Rock_Tunnel_Shoot_01PREV.jpg
    Rock_Tunnel_Shoot_01PREV.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 142
  • NudePrev.jpg
    NudePrev.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 151

Masuimi Max

2014_02_19_masuimi_sin_in_linen_027.JPG

Thank you so much for all the votes so far! :)

Masuimi Max

Ari for me please!

I will vote this week for the stunning Batbabe, Ms Ari Dee! I'd love to chat comics with her.... even though I'm more of a Marvel boy, in truth.

I try not to let my all-consuming bias towards Mandy show and vote for her every week..... ;)

ban-one

Works for panties
I will vote this week for the stunning Batbabe, Ms Ari Dee! I'd love to chat comics with her.... even though I'm more of a Marvel boy, in truth.

I try not to let my all-consuming bias towards Mandy show and vote for her every week..... ;)

Since you're a Mod, it's probably for the best that you don't show too much favoritism, huh?

Always a hard choice every week, because we always have so many lovely contestants, who also are getting my support in Miss Freeones contest as well

ban-one

Works for panties
Hah! We don't have that much power. Although we do have special socks.

How special? Do they look like they've been overly starched and need to be handled with tongs by gloved hands?

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Love that Black, Stretchy, Lacey Thank You attire of yours, Masuimi. FUCK! :drool2: Nice! :rubbel:

So you're NOT in the Best Cam Girl category? Weren't you in it in the Beta rounds? I could have freakin' sworn you were in the Best Cam Girl category in the Beta rounds. Well, let me know and I can tweak your Siggy to feature whatever 2 categories you want in there ... or ONE category if that's what you'd want.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I could be wrong ... Jitna would have to verify it ... but, I THINK you WERE nominated at least twice for OCSM of the Week, Aaliyah. But, as I recall, you didn't show up. Things usually don't go too well when that happens. I guarantee you if you were to pop in and whip up an impromptu Aaliyah Love scorching mini show that got us all hot & bothered and turned our legs into Silly Putty, we'd shower you with so much love you'd need some scuba gear. :rofl:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/aaliyah-love said:
Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 8564665, member: 370968"]I post consistently on this board and never get any love here.

Plan on nominating you soon

Aaliyah Love

I could be wrong ... Jitna would have to verify it ... but, I THINK you WERE nominated at least twice for OCSM of the Week, Aaliyah. But, as I recall, you didn't show up. Things usually don't go too well when that happens. I guarantee you if you were to pop in and whip up an impromptu Aaliyah Love scorching mini show that got us all hot & bothered and turned our legs into Silly Putty, we'd shower you with so much love you'd need some scuba gear. :rofl:

pop in.. where? to this thread? I post on this board all of the time. But only in threads that concern me..

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Sure. Yeah ... pop in on this thread. :yesyes:
Oh sure, it's just an unofficial thing and not a real contest going on here, but still, it makes things more exciting, more enjoyable and more of a party when the nominees actually pop in and participate.

On some lower ... much lower ... possibly even microscopic level ... from the other side of the coin, it'd be like the Miss FreeOnes contest being put on and no one, no Fans popping in to vote. It just wouldn't be the same.

Bottom line, no need to worry. As per the unofficial rules of this unofficial "Showing Some Love to the OCSMs" ritual, it's not mandatory that they show up when nominated. There is no OCSM Truancy Officer or some SWAT Team or Mafia that goes and looks for OCSMs who don't pop in when nominated. :rofl: Everyone is safe. Whew! We're just killing some time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.