• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Geez! A lot of help you are - thanks for the support...

Sorry Mandy but your not Queen & Miss Hybrid you are not the Board Goddess - well according to Mr Jitna anyways...
:dunno:

is it a bad time to point out that you used the wrong "your"?

SophiaWinters

Official Checked Star Member
I vote for Masuimi Max, daaammn you're hot hehe ;)

Sophia Winters this time. :)
Private icerfan reporting for duty ... and voting for Sophia, sir! :hatsoff:
Add my vote for Sophia :thumbsup:
Thanks guys <3

Thanks for the nom! :kiss:

Woohoo! Thank you :)

I'm back to school this week, and this is a fairly accurate portrayal of how I've been spending the majority of my time....

AndiLand_SB01.jpg

...of course, I make sure to take plenty of little "study breaks" like this one.... :D

AndiLand_SB02.jpg

immmmm I think we need to have a study session together, haha!

How I would love to witness a study break with Sophia and Andi -wwwooooowwwwww that would be innnttteennnssseee

Oooooo the tension of this contest . Who is going to win???? It could not be tigghhttteeerrrr Full credit to all beauties nominated this week
Andi and Masuimi joint leaders with 2012 Queen Mandy shadowing them from behind
And I cast my vote for Sophia so as to tie her up with the ravvviiiissshhhinggg Harley

(No pun intended to either Sophia or Harley-winks)

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member

jitna

How I would love to witness a study break with Sophia and Andi -wwwooooowwwwww that would be innnttteennnssseee

Oooooo the tension of this contest . Who is going to win???? It could not be tigghhttteeerrrr Full credit to all beauties nominated this week
Andi and Masuimi joint leaders with 2012 Queen Mandy shadowing them from behind
And I cast my vote for Sophia so as to tie her up with the ravvviiiissshhhinggg Harley

(No pun intended to either Sophia or Harley-winks)

can you simplify these? im finding it very difficult to figure out who or even if youre voting for someone in your posts

No of course not. I just luv having my grammatical/spelling errors pointed out to the whole board... oh & that is the way I meant to spell 'luv' ;)

i luv you and your cute little ampersand

Sophia Winters 4
Harley Spencer 4
Mandy Flores 9
Andi Land 11
Masuimi Max 10

a little over 13 hours left

Apologies if you are findling it difficult to figure out who or even if I am voting for someone in my posts Jitna
I am bewildered how you could say that
because there is a line in my post which does say and I do quote
"And I cast my vote for Sophia so as to tie her up with the ravvvvishhhhing Harley" or words to that effect

Especially with the words "I cast my vote for (and the babe is mentioned) " which means I have actually voted for someone.
So as to clarrify the situation

jitna

Apologies if you are findling it difficult to figure out who or even if I am voting for someone in my posts Jitna
I am bewildered how you could say that
because there is a line in my post which does say and I do quote
"And I cast my vote for Sophia so as to tie her up with the ravvvvishhhhing Harley" or words to that effect

Especially with the words "I cast my vote for (and the babe is mentioned) " which means I have actually voted for someone.
So as to clarrify the situation

because i have to read everything in here, i try to skim the posts and you mentioned pretty much every woman who is competing as you tend to do. and to confuse things even more, immediately after you say Sophia's name, who i believe you voted for, you then say Harley's. you also hid the "i cast my vote" in with the rest of your post and then had more words after it. many of your posts are like this. they all look the same and i have to scour them to see if you're voting or not. if youve noticed everyone else makes it easy to tell who theyre voting for. if you want to congratulate the women, the best time for that is after the winner has been announced. please, next time just say "i vote for ____" and leave it at that. thank you.

I'll be really happy for the winner. This is a great battle. I don't suppose there can be a tie, let alone a three-way tie. Hell of a three-way. hehe

ban-one

Works for panties
Or MaxMandyLand...... which would be the best theme park of all time, surely??

I expect the most popular ride would be the Log Flume. Bring a change of clothes, you will get wet.
Mandy%20Flores%20GIF.GIF

Can I get a lifetime pass?

because i have to read everything in here, i try to skim the posts and you mentioned pretty much every woman who is competing as you tend to do. and to confuse things even more, immediately after you say Sophia's name, who i believe you voted for, you then say Harley's. you also hid the "i cast my vote" in with the rest of your post and then had more words after it. many of your posts are like this. they all look the same and i have to scour them to see if you're voting or not. if youve noticed everyone else makes it easy to tell who theyre voting for. if you want to congratulate the women, the best time for that is after the winner has been announced. please, next time just say "i vote for ____" and leave it at that. thank you.

Next time???????? What makes you think there is going to be a next time? It is just...well....I hate to be sooooo confusing in my posts in that you are obviously having to take so much time to read them through.
That is partly my fault by posting so much words- yyyyyeeeesssssss But only partly Jitna.

Now I do appreciate your valuable insight into my postings but they really are not neccessary.
No I am comfortable with my posting style And see no need to change it Thank you very much Jitna.

So as to save Jitna from any more "confusion" I will not be posting on this thread again. No thanks necessary

jitna

I'll be really happy for the winner. This is a great battle. I don't suppose there can be a tie, let alone a three-way tie. Hell of a three-way. hehe

though i would prefer we dont aim for a tie, yes, we can have a tie. two-way, three-way, even five-way.

Sophia Winters 4
Harley Spencer 4
Mandy Flores 10
Andi Land 11
Masuimi Max 10

6 1/2 hours left

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
One more for Masuimi.

I'm really sorry that I didn't vote for Harley. And I hope she doesn't think like I "promised" her too much at the beginning of the year by saying this could be her year. :o I just think that it was a nice idea to nominate Masuimi; that she hasn't received enough love in this thread so far.

Sorry Harley. :o

With just hours left of the week, a tight squeeze between three sexy ladies is taking place. But enough about what's on my monitor ; there's also a fierce battle for OCSMOTW on!!

Next time???????? What makes you think there is going to be a next time? It is just...well....I hate to be sooooo confusing in my posts in that you are obviously having to take so much time to read them through.
That is partly my fault by posting so much words- yyyyyeeeesssssss But only partly Jitna.

Now I do appreciate your valuable insight into my postings but they really are not neccessary.
No I am comfortable with my posting style And see no need to change it Thank you very much Jitna.

So as to save Jitna from any more "confusion" I will not be posting on this thread again. No thanks necessary

The amazingly verbose cronus100 there, fittingly taking over 100 words to get his message across to Doc jitna when I believe just two would have delivered it as effectively.

You can guess which two. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.