• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Andi

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
Wait a minute... isn't it Queen Hybrid now? (or Queen Miss depending on your frame of reference) :confused:

Yes but once crowned you will always be Queen! :2 cents:

Miss is the Queen. Mandy was the Queen. for simplicity sake, i would say on this thread the only one called Queen is Miss. Everywhere else I would encourage people to call Mandy Queen, her thread, her twitter, whatever. also Sugarbutt. I think everyone should call Mandy "Sugarbutt"

also i do love seeing women doing the robot!

I would consider that Mandy is still Queen & Miss Hybrid is our reigning Queen Supreme which ultimately makes her the Board Goddess - now I think its settled xXx :bateyes:

:dominatrix:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I would consider that Mandy is still Queen & Miss Hybrid is our reigning Queen Supreme which ultimately makes her the Board Goddess - now I think its settled xXx :bateyes:

im just waiting for someone else to call Miss "Queen" besides me. do you think "Queen Supreme" or "Board Goddess" is going to stick?

Sophia Winters 3
Harley Spencer 4
Mandy Flores 8
Andi Land 10
Masuimi Max 9

Wow, Andi has snuck up from behind to climb to the top! Now, its Masuimi's time to cause a surge!

Another extremely hard contest to judge. A tribute to the Erotic Goddesses on the list.
Woowww indeed it turns me on that Andi managed to sneak in between Masuimi and Mandy to lead the competition
The winner for this contest is more likely to emerge from the saucy trio in the lead.
Both the temptresses Harley and Sophia have polled very well too
It is as intriguing a contest between them as it is with the leaders at the top

AndiLand

Andi Land and get super cute feet please

My vote Goes for the Super Beautiful Andi Land :yesyes:

Ohh i haven't voted yet okay i'll add a vote for Andi

I'll vote for Andi this week.

Andi :thumbsup: !

I will cast my vote for AndI this week : ) It's always too hard to decide!!

Andi for me as well :)

Wow, thank you all so much for the votes! I'm feeling a lot of love this week! :lovebunny:

I'm currently uploading videos to my server, so I'll have to attach some pics the old fashioned way.... more selfies taken with my new camera!

Attachments

• AndiLand_SB03.jpg
    AndiLand_SB03.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 125
  • AndiLand_SB05.jpg
    AndiLand_SB05.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 118
  • AndiLand_SB04.jpg
    AndiLand_SB04.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 124
Status
Not open for further replies.