• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of them deserve that but CtexsinsChelle wore a jeans.

Philbert

Banned
Can I come wash your car??

http://www.*****************/upload/car/02.jpg

Sweetheart...may I state emphatically:

Forget the damn car...I'M covered in bugs and grime! I need you and Lucy to come wash me all over 'til I sparkle!

THEN I can pass on to the other Heaven! :angel1:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

SophiaWinters

Official Checked Star Member
HEY! I took those photos! haha XD

I remember the old dude that works there walked around the corner, turned bright red, then scurried off.

yes, I remember that!! I think we were quite different than the customers he was use to :D

Well guess today is the day one more photo for this week to finish it out. Felt this was fitting considering how its been very, very cold here in Texas the past few days.

View attachment 329394

This was one of the most painful shoots I ever did over 70 pound of ice!!!

You need to win for just doing that, omg cold!!!

Sweetheart...may I state emphatically:

Forget the damn car...I'M covered in bugs and grime! I need you and Lucy to come wash me all over 'til I sparkle!

THEN I can pass on to the other Heaven! :angel1:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Just call us the dream team ;)

Sophia Winters

thanks girl!!

CtexsinsChelle

Official Checked Star Member
yes, I remember that!! I think we were quite different than the customers he was use to :D

You need to win for just doing that, omg cold!!!

Just call us the dream team ;)

thanks girl!!
Its all good win or lose so thanks all the same doll!!

I wanna vote for Sophie but since the battle is between Maggie and Ctexsins I'll make my vote count more

Wake up Maggie I think I got something to say to you................Maggie!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Oh good it's not over yet? I almost forgot to vote again.

I'll vote for Shelly Bean (Ctexins), because she deserves it this week (like all the girs do) and she deserves to be in that qualification round. :)

Uh oh. This week's contest should have ended right...

I wanna vote for Sophie but since the battle is between Maggie And Ctexsins I'll make my vote count more

Wake up Maggie I think I got something to say to you................Maggie!

... there!

Where's jitna!? He's usually not late. Someone call the hospitals and morgues! :eek:

(this is either a moderately drôle poke at his general punctuality with the contest... or in really poor taste if something actually happened... *rolls dice*)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
a whole bunch of voting at the end making me do a lot of counting. it was VERY close, but in the end the Final Winner of the year was...Maggie Green!!!

Congratulations, Maggie! I also want to congratulate Chelle who had an amazing showing. if there were nominations next week, im sure youd be one of them. i hope you stick around to take part in the fun and when january rolls around you get many noms.

The Play-in game will begin monday night, but for the next 24 hours let's show Maggie some love

Congrats Maggie, a fine victory with posting all those boobilicious pics! :clap:

Unlucky Chelle, you have quickly become my favourite GILF! :boobies:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
sorry. i just got the Breaking Bad Complete Set, so i was finishing up season 2. then i had to do all that counting and recounting and writing...

Oh awesome. I would love to have that, too. But I can watch them on Video on Demand. I just finished the 5th season yesterday. Maybe I'll vote the last one today. I can't wait....

Status
Not open for further replies.