• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Thank you Jitna, I'll be around I am sure!! XO

im glad to hear it! its been great having you here!

Is Doc still having trouble with his fingers and toes?

i dont know. howd i do, Miss?

So wait... we're done with OCSMOTW for the rest of 2013?

this week is the Play-in game where all the ladies who won once compete to get into the first round. next week will be the First Round where the top 5 go on to the final round. and on the 23rd we'll start the Final Round.

so i guess, yes, OOTW has finished and OOTWOTY is about to begin!

Dropzone

Closed Account
Sorry I should have congratulated CtexsinsChelle and all the other contestants, for a fun weeks contest.

Well done all.

Is Doc still having trouble with his fingers and toes?

Miss Hybrid
Apparently, and apparently my question was dismissed, maybe cause I am a newbie!! Still doesn't change the fact that by my count this week was a tie!!

jitna

Apparently, and apparently my question was dismissed, maybe cause I am a newbie!! Still doesn't change the fact that by my count this week was a tie!!

im sorry. i didnt see your previous comment. i didnt count Captaingault because i wasnt sure if it was a vote and then i forgot about it. if people are going to vote, they need to be more specific to make show i catch it. but youre right, its pretty shitty to have Chelle eliminated because english might not be the voter's first language. I'm going to put her in the play-in game. good catch.

Dropzone

Closed Account
im sorry. i didnt see your previous comment. i didnt count Captaingault because i wasnt sure if it was a vote and then i forgot about it. if people are going to vote, they need to be more specific to make show i catch it. but youre right, its pretty shitty to have Chelle eliminated because english might not be the voter's first language. I'm going to put her in the play-in game. good catch.
Its all good Jitna, it's not very clear and that all I was pointing out!! I also agree that voting should be more clear as I had a hard time tracking it myself so god help ya man for doing what you do!!

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Congrats Maggie AND Chelle!! Nice to see a tie! :)

Here's some random masturbation fodder...

27.jpg

CtexsinsChelle

Official Checked Star Member

Thanks Jitna, there is no need , I was happy just to be nom'ed LOL Please don't make a big fuss LOL

Thanks Dropzone, you are sweet . Thanks for looking out for me at least LOL

jitna

Well thanks, much appreciated...:lips:

no problem

Only six one-time winners? Huh. I thought it would be more than that. :dunno:

what a wonderful opening for me to roll off some statistics that i have!

we had 16 winners. 7 of them were 1 time winners (counting Chelle). we had 46 different OCSMs nominated.

there were 158 members who voted, including 23 OCSMs.

the highest number of total votes in one week was 48 a couple of weeks ago. and the most votes was 23 for Miss Hybrid earlier in the year

what a wonderful opening for me to roll off some statistics that i have!

I'm considerate like that. :D

the highest number of total votes in one week was 48 a couple of weeks ago. and the most votes was 23 for Miss Hybrid earlier in the year

Hmm... do you have which OCSM got the most votes across all times at bat?

Do you have which OCSM has the highest percentage of wins compared to times nominated?

Do yo have which OCSM was nominated most, regardless of wins?

jitna

nope

Do you have which OCSM has the highest percentage of wins compared to times nominated?

Chelle, i guess, is 100%. but for people who were nominated more than once is Miss who is at 72%. the only other person(s) above 50% are the Lane Sisters at 66%

Do yo have which OCSM was nominated most, regardless of wins?

the lovely Briana Lee

22 briana lee
20 Lucy OHara
19 Mandy Flores
17 Maggie Green
15 Harley Spencer
14 Lolita Borgia
11 miss hybrid
10 Andi Land
9 Jaana Ruutu
7 Aaliyah Love
7 Suraya stars
6 Mariah Milano
5 Callista Model
5 Siri xxx
5 Ari Dee
4 Demi Dantric
4 sabrina deep
4 Aeryn Walker
4 Spexy Ashleigh
4 Candy Ann
4 Vicky Vette
4 Lacey Black
3 Lane Sisters
3 Sweetest Alexis
2 holly rydem
2 jane burgess
2 Domino Damoiselle
2 Alicia Secret
2 Shanda Fay
2 Sandee Westgate
2 Sophia Winters
1 Evalynn Lee
1 Jinxy Pie
1 Ariel Rebel
1 Jesse Jo
1 Taylor Stevens
1 Nantia Brown
1 Masuimi Max
1 NaughtyAlysha
1 Leya Falcon
1 Wendy Summers
1 Claudia Bluebell
1 Niki Rae
1 Wanda Milano
1 Ivy Jean
1 Ctexsins Chelle

note: these numbers may not be 100% accurate, but thats what i wrote down

nope

Aw. That was the one I was looking forward to seeing most. The total number of votes that each OCSM got throughout the contest would be interesting to see I think, especially to compare it to times nominated, and then perhaps establish an average amount voted for per nomination.

Oh well... :dunno:

jitna

and now the competitors for the Play-in Round:

Demi Dantric
Alicia Secret
Suraya Stars
Ari Dee
Mariah Milano
Sofia Winters
Ctexsin Chelle

let the voting commence!