• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 8050684, member: 586426"]Ok, I'll vote for Ivy then please.

Okay I hate this. Some fat, ugly dude from Jersey makes a fake OCSM account just to vote for their favorite model two years later. :drama:

You don't fool me, Brian Leigh! :nono:

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Spun the roulette wheel, and it came up red ... so Lucy it is. ;)

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
Oh you big suck up*!! I'm so tired of you taking these non political stances, NEVER* speaking your mind.... all love and flowers and bullshit all the time*!! Why don't you just be real for once in your life*??!! I know it's not you in all those pictures too*! And how you get all these guys to pretend you sucked their dicks when you are probably a virgin is beyond me*!!

Oh.....it's Sabrina Deep? oh, my bad. I thought you were someone else. :) :dunno:

*this satirical editorial commentary was brought to you by Mandy Flores.

29.jpg

One of these days i'm gonna end up sucking your toes. It's written in the stars.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
congratulations, boy and girls! with a total of 48 votes (assuming i counted right, which is a big assumption) this week had the most votes in OOTW history! (or at least the past year) and the winner of this major outpouring was none other than...Lucy Ohara!!!

Congratulations, Lucy! your butt rules the noms

SophiaWinters

Official Checked Star Member
congratulations, boy and girls! with a total of 48 votes (assuming i counted right, which is a big assumption) this week had the most votes in OOTW history! (or at least the past year) and the winner of this major outpouring was none other than...Lucy Ohara!!!

Congratulations, Lucy! your butt rules the noms

awe congrats girl! :lips::lips::bounce:

glennorson

Closed Account
Firstly, kudos to Lucy O'Hara (a.k.a. The Scarlet Stunner) for racking up another well-deserved victory. :thumbsup:

Secondly, jitna, the idea of having a Play-In Round makes sense to me. :)

Thirdly, I apologize for those three pics from my above post that turned out wonky. They looked fine when I created the post earlier. For archival purposes, however, the pics in question can be viewed by clicking on the hyperlinked text that preceded them. :drool2:

Fourthly, Mr_Stiffy, how did you know that that George Michael/Wham! poster currently adourns my bedroom wall? Wait. What?! :uohs: :facepalm: :helpme:

Congrats Lucy!!!:D:D:angels::angels:

Thisone looked like a veeerryy close rally to me ...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.