• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyOHara

Official Checked Star Member
After much :rubbel: erm... I mean consideration :D My vote this week goes to the lovely Lucy please
Thank you Unrated <3
And its such a hard choice this week... but I think Lucy's coffee in the bath pic got me so a vote for Lucy thanks Mr Jitna!!![/SIZE][/FONT] :bounce:
Thank you, bouncey Loli. (Have that tracking device hidden yet? ;))
:rofl2: Hilarious! I'll have to join Mr_Stiffies club since I can't rep you enough. Fuck this, I'm going to nominate you for next week. :1orglaugh:
:cow: : )
Also, despite my Harley megafanboism I think Miss Hybrid, Lucy O'Hara, Jaana Rutuu, Maggie Green and Sabrina Deep are all pretty nice and tend to support them (you know... when Harley isn't in the running :D), and as far as the other OCSMs go... I don't dislike them or anything, I just haven't really had much contact with them.
:heart: You're pretty swell yourself, Sir.

LucyOHara

I just figured... there should be some sexy pictures quoted on this page... ? (I was tempted to quote them all but I won't be THAT annoying..)

60.jpg

121MoSN.jpg

Miss Hybrid

I don't know whats going on but i guess we owe a sincere apology to you, Ivy jean better you should just let it go and have fun around. I'm not good with words and i might get this and that response and comments from other members but guys lets welcome everyone and instead I guess its fair enough for the admin to track their IP if possible.

And sophia winters i'm late again sorry *i'm being ignorant* btw congrats on winning your very first OCSMOTW and I think i'll nominate you next time if i'm allowed to.

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
That's funny, I meant to quote Sophia Winters saying she was thinking about selling her panties, instead it just looked like this totally random thought and when I got finished reading all the fun stuff in the thread I got back to my own post and had a good laugh! :) [/SIZE]

Admit it, masturbating and typing at the same time can be confusing sometimes...

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 8047155, member: 550820"]That's funny, I meant to quote Sophia Winters saying she was thinking about selling her panties, instead it just looked like this totally random thought and when I got finished reading all the fun stuff in the thread I got back to my own post and had a good laugh! :)

whatever you did, it seemed to have worked because youre now tied for the lead

Lucy OHara 12
Wanda Milano 2
Maggie Green 2
Ivy Jean 10
Miss Hybrid 2
Mandy Flores 12

and we have 40 votes!

SophiaWinters

And sophia winters i'm late again sorry *i'm being ignorant* btw congrats on winning your very first OCSMOTW and I think i'll nominate you next time if i'm allowed to.

Thank you Lanceth! :lips: And that would be very sweet if you would!!

That's funny, I meant to quote Sophia Winters saying she was thinking about selling her panties, instead it just looked like this totally random thought and when I got finished reading all the fun stuff in the thread I got back to my own post and had a good laugh! :)
haha I lol'd when I saw that but knew what you meant :1orglaugh

whatever you did, it seemed to have worked because youre now tied for the lead

Lucy OHara 12
Wanda Milano 2
Maggie Green 2
Ivy Jean 10
Miss Hybrid 2
Mandy Flores 12

and we have 40 votes!
oooo who's going to break the tie??

glennorson

Closed Account
Since Ivy Jean was in the lead when she withdrew, I'm calling it right now; this contest will go down in controversy, the same way the 1925 NFL Championship did. Who really won it? Officially, the Chicago Cardinals did. But many say that the long-defunct Pottsville Maroons won it fair and square, and were robbed of the title. :suspicious:

Yes, yes, I know that even Ivy herself has admitted that this is all for fun -- and, therefore, not as important as, say, a pro sports league's championship banner. However, to the legions of Ivy Jean fans, this controversy will not be allowed to go quietly into that good night! :mad:

But seriously, I just happened to be checking out an Ivy Jean gallery around the time that nominations were being considered for this week's OCSM, and I decided to nominate her. :) I had no idea it would lead to all this... nonsense. :facepalm: It reminds me of the old adage about university professors arguing fiercely over access to... on-campus parking spaces. The adage goes something like: "The more self-important the person happens to be, the more said person will flip-out over the most inconsequential of things." :1orglaugh

41 votes, 3 away from tying the record. 1 day left. can we do it?

I haven't voted yet. And I will, for Lucy specifically, so two away now...

Oh my...my spelling reflected all the mohitos i had...shame on me. Happy weekend everybody and forgive me.

Unless I'm missing something it looks like it's just one typo. We all do that on occasion. Alcohol or not... :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.