• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
so she's not satisfied with a just a job well done?
Of course I am :) I'm just addicted to voting for myself currently! :) Day in and day out voting will do that to you. Man, Briana is right...this thread is really lacking in pictures right now...

379.jpg

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7425454, member: 550820"]Of course I am :) I'm just addicted to voting for myself currently! :) Day in and day out voting will do that to you. Man, Briana is right...this thread is really lacking in pictures right now...

379.jpg

:drool1:

I like it Mandy, I like it a lot, much better. :D

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Of course I am :) I'm just addicted to voting for myself currently! :) Day in and day out voting will do that to you.

im sure a lot of people are addicted to "voting" to you every day.

Hurrr???? Another contest? I'm not a big contesty type person anyway. I VOTE FOR JAANA! :D

yeah, but this contest is better because we're always going.

Maggie Green 5
Aaliyah Love 1
Lucy OHara 5
Jaana Ruutu 3
JesseJo 2
Candy Ann 1
Briana Lee 8

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Briana Lee convinced me to vote for her.

And how did I manage that? ;)

o__O Is it a weird compliment to say you have a really cute clit? It's so dainty! *jealous* Mine looks like it's wearing a scarf! haha...

Haha! No, I love my cookie so ANY compliments about it go down well. :)

Thank you Mandy, Briana, and Alicia! Absolutely wonderful, and thoughtful, contributions to the thread, and Briana is the only one in the running this time! Such generous ladies! :drawheart: :bowdown:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I gotta tell ya, being underneath wouldn't be too shabby either... purrr... haha :)

i would be lying if i didnt admit that ive given a lot of thought to being in both positions

Maggie Green 5
Aaliyah Love 1
Lucy OHara 9
Jaana Ruutu 3
JesseJo 2
Candy Ann 1
Briana Lee 8

looks like Lucy did climb on top. now it's Briana's turn to wrestle it away from her.

12 hours left to vote!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7428349, member: 586426"]Wow, I guess Lucy has nipped me at the post! Haha!

Hmm, I'd like to nibble at Briana's nipple...

I vote for Briana! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.