• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member

Maggie Green

A Maggie Green salad is vital to your health! But so is a cookie girl : )

glam_eatcookie_81.jpg

A Maggie Green salad is vital to your health! But so is a cookie girl : )

View attachment 330709

Good thing you didn't cum to my place to sell some cookies - dressed like this - because I'd buy all you had and then invite you in so I could eat YOUR "Cookie" knowing you would provide plenty of fresh "milk and cream" if I did. Maybe take some of those cookies that are Peanut Butter inside Chocolate and take the Chocolate and spread it on your body and lick it off! Never underestimate how sexy and sensual food can be in Sex! BTW - the hat stays on! You look sexier that way

I like the Ari Dee-ssert ...

Well, I figured a dessert is sweet, and after a savoury dish a dessert always goes down well. Although in the case of the Dee-ssert, I'd be the one going down. I'm sure I'd still have appetite even after feasting on ginger snaps, so to speak.

I'll stop, before I transform into a bad Mills & Boone impersonation. Or 50 Shades Of Shit.

glennorson

Closed Account
Sophia Winters gets my vote. :cool: However, to demonstrate just how many lovely women are involved in this particular round, I decided to check out some of the ladies who are currently garnering hardly any votes and discovered that they, too, are hot as hell. :drool2: Freeones, how do you do it? :thumbsup:

SophiaWinters

My vote is for Sophia Winters this week :thumbsup:

Kisses of appreciation to Hybrid and Mandy Flores for their pictures in the thread- smoouullldddering babes -winks

For OCSM vote of the week , (and after much consideration of 6 very hot Internet babes) I cast my vote for the delightful, deeelllliicccious very sexy Sophia Winters

Sophia Winters gets my vote. :cool: However, to demonstrate just how many lovely women are involved in this particular round, I decided to check out some of the ladies who are currently garnering hardly any votes and discovered that they, too, are hot as hell. :drool2: Freeones, how do you do it? :thumbsup:

This time I can not go around Sophia Winters... She deserve it!

love you guys, you are all the best!! :bounce:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I vote for Ari Dee for all the reasons mentioned by Lucy and Stiffy and the others.

I'm already in love with Sophia and I'm glad she's here, but I think she's not here long enough to be Ocsm of the YEAR. That said, I hope she'll stay around the whole next year and contribute as much as she's doing now. Then she will deserve to be in one list with the other big names we have and love that are up for the Year title. :)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
it was close, but in the end the final competitor for the first round of the OOTW of the Year will be...Sophia Winters!!!

Congratulations, Sophia! We begin the first round tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.