• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Mandy Flores
Harley Spencer's Deliciousness
Briana Lee, MF
Spexy Ashleigh
Andi Land
Lucy OHara
Callista Model

...?

Seven noms? Isn't this usually underway at five? Wow, looks like there's gonna be a lot of folks in the running this week.

i go to sleep at only three and i wake up at SEVEN. geez, people like nomming in the middle of the night

lets start voting before we end up with any more

i go to sleep at only three and i wake up at SEVEN. geez, people like nomming in the middle of the night

lets start voting before we end up with any more

You know, if you don't want too many noms in the future you could always just establish a rule that voting automatically starts after, say, five or six noms. :dunno:

Oh, and I shall obviously vote for Harley's deliciousness! :)

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
You know, if you don't want too many noms in the future you could always just establish a rule that voting automatically starts after, say, five or six noms. :dunno:

Oh, and I shall obviously vote for Harley's deliciousness! :)

Nah, perhaps just stop nomming after a certain time. Say... 6 am, board time?
Err, do we all have the same time show up on our screens or is it different depending on where you live?

Err, do we all have the same time show up on our screens or is it different depending on where you live?

You can set your timezone.

Click the "Settings" tab at the top. In the "My Settings" panel on the right, choose the "General Settings" option under the "My Account" heading. That will get you to where you can edit the timezone you're in. It's the the fifth group of options, so you'll likely have to scroll down to see it.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

establish new rules? people have enough trouble with the few we already have. i dont want to set any limits unless it starts to become a problem

most people just have their own timezones attached which is why on sunday i list how many hours are left.

i dont want to set a cutoff time because we dont know when the nomming will start. i try to make sure that the winner is aware of her win, and gotten her congratulations, before we start which is why ive let the winner start the nomming. also i dont want to set a cutoff too early and get stuck with only two noms

Time for my picture bribes!

i like the second one

Queen Mandy Flores 0
Harley Spencer's Deliciousness 1
Briana Lee, MF 0
Spexy Ashleigh 0
Andi Land 0
Lucy OHara 1
Callista Model 1

Wow, looks like there's gonna be a lot of folks in the running this week.

And some people are going to have a real hard time choosing who to vote for.

For her lovely pictures, making me laugh often and her new siggy which I appreciate greatly, I'm going to vote Lucy OHara this week.

Mistress Mandy won't mind this once, she's too busy munching Ceara Lynch's rug.

:lurk:

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Status
Not open for further replies.