• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

surayastars

Official Checked Star Member
Mmmmmm! YES! I wonder if those fingers taste like Maple?
Let's take them out, smear them on your Boobies and find out, Mandy. :drool1:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7621957, member: 550820"]Oh that sounds like fun :)

Rooaar ;) :dominatrix:

hi suraya how are ya? ;) you'll be my nom for this week since miss mandy will say to nom :D

Hey! I'm good, thanks. you? Thanks for the nom, I really appreciate it! :lips: Maybe I'll make a chance to win this week :angels:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
84c5361b463ab2c1bd040946f2fa30fd_large.jpg

Those lips looks so soft and sweet. I wouldn't mind you smearing them all over my...uhm...face....:drool2:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Hey! I'm good, thanks. you? Thanks for the nom, I really appreciate it! :lips: Maybe I'll make a chance to win this week :angels:

you would have won last week (along with Mandy) if it wasn't for Briana. she snatched it away from you. im thinking some discipline may be in order.

official nomming will begin as soon as Mandy says so, but ive made a note of 288gto's preparatory nom

Mandy Flores

you would have won last week (along with Mandy) if it wasn't for Briana. she snatched it away from you. im thinking some discipline may be in order.

official nomming will begin as soon as Mandy says so, but ive made a note of 288gto's preparatory nom

Thanks to you guys again, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)
Alright...Noon-twenty PM Pacific time.....let the nominating begin!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Hmm...Lucy hasn't collected her prize yet. (It's still in my bed, Luce!)

Now Mandy, your prize is in my pants for some reason. But I can pull it out there if you're too shy or something to get it yourself. :)

Briana Lee

it was a close one this week, but in the end the winner this week was...Mandy Flores!!!

Congratulations, Mandy! This is the sixth win for Queen Mandy And now for this week she is Queen of the Noms.

Congrats Mandykins!! :partysml:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7621957, member: 550820"]Well thank you...I think.... :) lol

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.