• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member

Got to give it to the Land O' Andi!

Woohoo! Thanks for your votes! :kiss:

Well, it's self-shot week here in AndiLand.... so that's the type of pics I'll post today :)

AndiLAnd_WP01.jpg

AndiLand_WP09.jpg

AndiLand_WP02.jpg

Briana Lee

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Wow! Fuck! Damn!
You certainly know where my Turn On Button is, Andi. :yesyes:
Those White Jeans so Sexily on you ... and then just the perfect degree of them OFF of ya. :drool1:
Very well done, Andi! :bowdown: :rubbel:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7580523, member: 586426"]Thanks so much for your votes guys!!!! :kiss:

Here's a mixture of self shot and site pics.....enjoy....

BJNhP_7CIAAGbBa.png

12.jpg

BJMqBbSCQAAstyj.png

15.jpg

You look fantastic period. My vote goes to Briana please.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I can't believe the flood of pics coming in! Yea!! I am holding to my promise, and thank you Jitna for keeping track of the picture count LOL

sure, ill take credit for it (even though its really Larss). its not often Mandy says something nice to me.

Maggie Green 1
Jaana Ruutu 3
Briana Lee 5
Lucy OHara 3
Andi Land 3

and since we're counting pics, let me point out that I believe Maggie is busy shooting in LA this week and thats why she hasnt posted any

I'm genuinely torn this week. I wasn't sure who to vote for before the pictures commenced, and now I'm even more confused. At the moment literally voting one way would be a disservice to other ladies, so I might abstain!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I'm genuinely torn this week. I wasn't sure who to vote for before the pictures commenced, and now I'm even more confused. At the moment literally voting one way would be a disservice to other ladies, so I might abstain!

fortunately, youve got 3 days left to decide

Status
Not open for further replies.