• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
CONGRATS!!! :D Now can we celebrate with a little post-competition copulation!? I'll bring the strap on...

Ill bring the camera....congrats Lolita :)

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member

Briana Lee

are you trying to take the power away from her? did the little taste last week make you hungry for more?

Course not. I think it's a great idea that the winner from the previous week gets to decide when the nomming starts!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Course not. I think it's a great idea that the winner from the previous week gets to decide when the nomming starts!

mustve been a smart person who came up with it. i have faith in Loli. shed never let you down, Bri. But if one week, one of the winners cant start the nomming, im sure one of use will take care of it. youre pretty good at that kind of thing

Mandy Flores

Wow! Now that's what I call a million dollar view... xXx :wallet::bounce:

Thank you Loli Pop! :) I'm glad you won this week! You deserve it so much.

good job, Mandy. youve confused everybody.

but anytime you want an extra vote, you can come and pick it up at my place

Alicia Secret 5
Lolita Borgia 10
Lucy OHara 9
Mandy Flores 2
Harley Spencer's deliciousness 5

this appears to be the standings at the moment. 14 hours left to vote.

Yeah, I could have chose my wording a bit better. ....

Pictures in support of Mandy, who gets my vote this week.

tumblr_mlissdw9DJ1rb5r2lo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mlhombqbID1rb5r2lo1_500.jpg

Worthy of a repost! Thanks Jaana :) You look fantastic, I think i see some crack in that first pic...Woo-Hoo!! :chickendance::jump::yummie: nice to see you here :)

You're welcome...I just saw your naked butt in the pic and decided to throw a vote your way...I didn't even read the writing surrounding it :)...so I don't know about all the other stuff..you can give or take the vote or do whatever the contest rules allow you to do with it...it's certainly fine by me !

I understand completely, once the other head engages head #1 ceases to function.....a common issue in the Mandy world.

Spank you sooooo much for the votes guys & girls - I think my ass is ready for a celebration spanking *hehe* xXx :D :lips:

Delightful, I wonder how my dildo would look sliding up in there? ...and congrats again.

Without further ado let the noms begin!!!
:dominatrix:

Absolutely!!! Good enough to eat, isn't it??
Sometimes I wish I could slam my face in my own ass crack and go to town on myself! I need to practice my yoga lol

AndiLand

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7560929, member: 550820"]Sometimes I wish I could slam my face in my own ass crack and go to town on myself! I need to practice my yoga lol

And this is one of many reasons why I've truly come to enjoy you... I nominate Mandy Flores please!

Status
Not open for further replies.