• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7545295, member: 550820"]Ivor, thank you very much. I already got one this month so let's give my vote to Lolita-very hard working-Borgia...... haven't seen her in a couple either and I was disappointed to see how far down she had dropped in the contest this year when she is just a positive awesome poster here all year long! xoxoxo

Decisions, decisions, butt as Mandy requests, I'll vote for Loli :)

Ivor, thank you very much. I already got one this month so let's give my vote to Lolita-very hard working-Borgia...... haven't seen her in a couple either and I was disappointed to see how far down she had dropped in the contest this year when she is just a positive awesome poster here all year long! xoxoxo

My Queen commands it, so I will give my vote to Lolita Borgia this week. :)

Harley Spencer for me this week.

- - - Updated - - -

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7544634, member: 579739"]Sorry I've been slightly absent from the board as of the past week. I've been dealing with doctor appointments (finally getting prescribed birth control after having it taken away from me due to kidney issues 4 years ago) and today a dentist appointment (not so good news there), among other things like baking cupcakes for Happy :)

Here's some pics to show my love for you all! I haven't forgotten about FO :)

OH GOD!

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member

aliciasecrets

Happy Humpday...

Attachments

• xxx black.jpg
    xxx black.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 129

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7545295, member: 550820"]Ivor, thank you very much. I already got one this month so let's give my vote to Lolita-very hard working-Borgia...... haven't seen her in a couple either and I was disappointed to see how far down she had dropped in the contest this year when she is just a positive awesome poster here all year long! xoxoxo

yeah, Loli hasn't signed on for like a week or been on twitter, which is why i was surprised when she was nominated, but hey it didn't stop Miss from winning why should it stop Loli?

Alicia Secret 1
Lolita Borgia 6
Lucy OHara 1
Mandy Flores 0
Harley Spencer's deliciousness 4

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7546078, member: 579739"]Thanks Happy!

You're welcome. :)

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 7546078, member: 579739"]Dentist is no good cuz I have to get my last 3 wisdom teeth pulled, some cavities filled, there's bone loss, and it turns out I have mild gum disease.

Yeah, that's not so good. :( Had my wisdom teeth done several years back, all four at once. Got knocked out for it so it wasn't so bad. Based on the experience a friend of mine had having the same thing done I'd probably recommend being unconscious.

Oh, I also got some neat pain killers for the wisdom teeth! They went well with beer. So you may have that to look forward to at least! :D

Step 1: Nominate Lucy OHara
Step 2: Vote for Lucy OHara
Step 3: Currently Out of Order
Step 4: Profit!

Harley Spencer

You're welcome. :)

Yeah, that's not so good. :( Had my wisdom teeth done several years back, all four at once. Got knocked out for it so it wasn't so bad. Based on the experience a friend of mine had having the same thing done I'd probably recommend being unconscious.

Oh, I also got some neat pain killers for the wisdom teeth! They went well with beer. So you may have that to look forward to at least! :D

I had 2 teeth pulled 2 years ago, a wisdom tooth and the one next to it, because they were causing me severe pain to the point I couldn't even sleep. The procedure sucked because they used laughing gas instead of putting me to sleep, and they gave me pain meds after the procedure instead of before, and the funny thing was, it hurt more BEFORE the procedure than after. I'm gonna ask they this time the dentists put me to sleep. Fuck laughing gas.

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
Last year I had a wisdom tooth removed as well. The roots of the wisdom tooth were curved so the doctor had a very hard time getting the tooth out. After more than an hour I couldn't take it anymore... So I bit in the doctor's fingers :D
It was more a reflex than intentionally. Luckely he could laugh at it so he gave me a break and a new anaesthetics injection.

And voting Harley.

I had 2 teeth pulled 2 years ago, a wisdom tooth and the one next to it, because they were causing me severe pain to the point I couldn't even sleep. The procedure sucked because they used laughing gas instead of putting me to sleep, and they gave me pain meds after the procedure instead of before, and the funny thing was, it hurt more BEFORE the procedure than after. I'm gonna ask they this time the dentists put me to sleep. Fuck laughing gas.

Unconscious is definitely the way to go. A friend of mine went in to get two removed and they were having trouble getting them out. He was awake for it and at one point the doctor literally had his foot up on the chair and was pushing against my friends head trying to get enough force and leverage to yank the tooth out. That was after already sawing it apart. Apparently not a pleasant experience.

Last year I had a wisdom tooth removed as well. The roots of the wisdom tooth were curved so the doctor had a very hard time getting the tooth out. After more than an hour I couldn't take it anymore... So I bit in the doctor's fingers :D
It was more a reflex than intentionally. Luckely he could laugh at it so he gave me a break and a new anaesthetics injection.

(psst... word of advice? Probably not wise to bite the guy who's fiddling in your mouth with power tools ;))

Wow! The things that go on when you are away for a few days... spank you for the nom & votes guys & gals *kisses* xXx :lips:

Here's a smutty pic of appreciation & who knows where that finger is *hehe* ???
:bounce:

I've given the following answer much thought but I am pretty confident I got it.

Where is Lolita's finger? I'm going to have to go with...Heaven™

Status
Not open for further replies.