• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Crikey! Away from the board for a couple of weeks, and this thread explodes into life. Very nice to see a new face(!) in Alicia winning last week. I think I may well have shoved one in her box had I logged on.

This week I am going for the BOGOF vote - Lane Sisters please.

Bugger, Mister L has managed to get out of my dungeon.

At lest he gave one to the sisters, bell between them.

Miss VVHHSH

It is a piece of perfection!
Oh...alright, since there seems to be a shortage of "smut" pics, and this one seems to be so popular on my thread right now....I'll share it here in appreciation for the votes. Save it, it's an 8mb pic, you can examine my sphincter for me and let me know if there are any irregularities :)

203.jpg

Is it just my impression, or are we seeing a bit less voting action than last week? :suspicious:

Anyhows it's nice to see some newcomers (or should I see newcumers?) with the Lane Sisters. Interesting to see their from Montreal, I'm telling you - there must be something in the water up there in Canada - so many hot Babes.
Hope that the girls are having fun here, and perhaps will become regulars of the thread.

That being said, my vote this week remains pending - haven't decided yet, so I'm holding out. Perhaps Aaliyah - my nom-nom? Or Loli - one of my regular votes? Or maybe the Sisters - gotta encourage newcumers. Then there's lovely Mandy - oh Mandy, of course. Such a difficult decision to be made. Perhaps by the weekend, my decision will fall. Of course, I'm also looking forward to seeing a bit of bribing going on here. These pages need more smut.

:pimpdaddy

LaneSisters

Is it just my impression, or are we seeing a bit less voting action than last week? :suspicious:

Anyhows it's nice to see some newcomers (or should I see newcumers?) with the Lane Sisters. Interesting to see their from Montreal, I'm telling you - there must be something in the water up there in Canada - so many hot Babes.
Hope that the girls are having fun here, and perhaps will become regulars of the thread.

That being said, my vote this week remains pending - haven't decided yet, so I'm holding out. Perhaps Aaliyah - my nom-nom? Or Loli - one of my regular votes? Or maybe the Sisters - gotta encourage newcumers. Then there's lovely Mandy - oh Mandy, of course. Such a difficult decision to be made. Perhaps by the weekend, my decision will fall. Of course, I'm also looking forward to seeing a bit of bribing going on here. These pages need more smut.

:pimpdaddy

Thanks for the welcome! Montreal is very well know for its beautiful women. We are just average for Montreal girl hahaha
:lips:

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Status
Not open for further replies.