• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
Boooo!!! You poor thing!! I hope you are feeling better babe?!

I'm finally on the mend, thanks..bronchitis and a sinus infection all at once.

Hmmm, I think I am gonna vote for Aaliyah Love cuz I LOVE her cute butt! And she's got her shit together : )

ban-one

Works for panties

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
What the hell? Miss H calls time for nom, and then nobody noms Miss H, what is that? I will nominate her if she wants to be nominated.

I have been knobbed loads of times. Loads of deserving girls to nominated so it is fine thanks xx

MissHybrid

MissHybrid

Although the last time I put a message in hear own thread, she didn't understand I was joking or my joke was very bad...whatever.

My vote is for Mandy Flores. I think, I have to give her all the credits for being very interactive with all of us.
Thanks for that, Mandy :bowdown:

I gave them a nom, so I shall follow suit with a vote for the Lane Sisters - I don't think it's happened since I joined but I think it would be great to have a Canadian OCSM of the week but more to the point, Roxy and Shana are doing a wonderful job contributing to the forums (and they can do it in two languages) :)

They are up against some great competitors no doubt. It's a battle royal I think we can all enjoy.

aliciasecrets

Christmas is just around the corner Happy Holidays and thanks again for making me last weeks OCSM of the week 2012

Attachments

• _MG_3221[1].jpg
    _MG_3221[1].jpg
    111 KB · Views: 69

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
I don't think it's happened since I joined but I think it would be great to have a Canadian OCSM of the week but more to the point

hmmm. i dont know. which OCSMs are canadians?

Lolita Borgia 3
Aaliyah Love 5
Mandy Flores 6
Vicky Vette 0
Lane Sisters 3

Briana Lee

I'm finally on the mend, thanks..bronchitis and a sinus infection all at once.

Hmmm, I think I am gonna vote for Aaliyah Love cuz I LOVE her cute butt! And she's got her shit together : )

Glad to hear it babe. Sounds awful. :(

hmmm. i dont know. which OCSMs are canadians?

Lolita Borgia 3
Aaliyah Love 5
Mandy Flores 6
Vicky Vette 0
Lane Sisters 3

The Canadian ones.....:yesyes:

Mandy Flores

Although the last time I put a message in hear own thread, she didn't understand I was joking or my joke was very bad...whatever.

My vote is for Mandy Flores. I think, I have to give her all the credits for being very interactive with all of us.
Thanks for that, Mandy :bowdown:

Thank you for that Eric, I'll have to go back and look at what you are referring to. i have a short memory when it comes to anything negative :)

Status
Not open for further replies.