• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Occupy Wall Street... mansions

Occupy Wall Street is on the move ... uptown.

Why uptown? Because that's where the rich folks live!

Community groups and progressive organizations that have been working with the broader Occupy Wall Street movement marched on Tuesday to the homes of JP Morgan Chase (JPM, Fortune 500) CEO Jamie Dimon, billionaire David Koch, hedge fund honcho John Paulson, Howard Milstein, and News Corp (NWSA, Fortune 500) CEO Rupert Murdoch.

The millionaires and billionaires were targeted for what event organizers called a "willingness to hoard wealth at the expense of the 99%."

Making their way up 5th Ave., the protesters -- relatively modest in number -- chanted "we are the 99%" and "banks got bailed out, we got sold out."

Until Tuesday, protesters had not strayed too far from downtown, where a home base of sorts has been established at Zuccotti Park.

The march was organized by UnitedNY, the Strong Economy for All Coalition, the Working Families Party and New York Communities for Change.

Article

:facepalm: "Hoarding" wealth. No, they are keeping their money and not giving it away. I know, it is horrible. :rolleyes:

Staring a mob outside someone's home is illegal. They will all be arrested soon and occupying jail cells. :elaugh:

Nothing more than a group of anti-American, whiny, children, who want hand-outs.

Notice they all wear clothing from corporations and play games from corporations and so on. Hypocrites.

hey protesters: Obama is a millionaire....and he is flying around the country seeking money for his campaign while the nation is being destroyed...Oh, yeah, you dont care about that.

:clap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QTfNEDgusQ

The way things are right now if I were to hire someone, even if I needed and wanted to, I don't think I could, with taxes being being increased, with these whiny children being brainwashed into hating me, and they learning no marketable skills in school they can offer, but they sure do learn about Alinsky, with Obamacare looming in the horizon demanding that I pay for my employees healthcare, with tons of regulatory demands put upon my business by the government, I understand the rich and small business owners and why they don't hire, but it seems that more and more of these young people instead of undestanding they want to find someone to blame.

Now, I got a question for you libs, all of you "occupy wall street" types.....

Pop quiz, hot shots, rich people are not paying enough taxes AND they are not hiring people. Now, if they can only do ONE of those things, what do you choose? The rich paying more in taxes OR the rich hiring people, which one? If they can only do one, which one should it be?

Damn, I should have made it a poll.... anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QTfNEDgusQ

The way things are right now if I were to hire someone, even if I needed and wanted to, I don't think I could, with taxes being being increased, with these whiny children being brainwashed into hating me, and they learning no marketable skills in school they can offer, but they sure do learn about Alinsky, with Obamacare looming in the horizon demanding that I pay for my employees healthcare, with tons of regulatory demands put upon my business by the government, I understand the rich and small business owners and why they don't hire, but it seems that more and more of these young people instead of undestanding they want to find someone to blame.

Now, I got a question for you libs, all of you "occupy wall street" types.....

Pop quiz, hot shots, rich people are not paying enough taxes AND they are not hiring people. Now, if they can only do ONE of those things, what do you choose? The rich paying more in taxes OR the rich hiring people, which one? If they can only do one, which one should it be?

Damn, I should have made it a poll.... anyone?

Taxes are the lowest they have been for a long time. Lower they have been in decades and decades and decades.

Your pop quiz also has a fallacy to it. It would have to be assumed in reality that there was only the option of paying more in taxes or hiring people. I take option C, they do both. They are sitting on massive wealth and the income gap between the rich and everybody is more than it's been since well before the lifetimes of almost everybody on this board, maybe since America's Gilded Age back more than a century ago. In fact lets make that option D. They not only do both, but they no longer get unequal access to lawmakers because of their wealth to devise the laws to benefit them more than everybody else, like say the tax code that funnels money to the poor to them. They no longer use their wealth to get to use loopholes or schemes to evade taxes or pay ridiculously low amounts on each dollar they make. Then you can add on to that they don't exploit people either here or abroad to get any more wealth. They make up for decades of exploitation they have already done. They have to make money by actually doing something instead of just using financial engineering where they move moeny around. They are held to ethical and moral standards with how they run their business. How about add on to that they don't destroy ours or anybody else's environment while they are at it.

...Yeah, I think I'm going with option D here.

I've known about very few people that were rich and fully deserved what they had.

Article

:facepalm: "Hoarding" wealth. No, they are keeping their money and not giving it away. I know, it is horrible. :rolleyes:

Ummm...yeah doesn't that religion you talk about so much have things in it about taking care of the poor and doing it because you should love your fellow people. There is that whole stuff about the love of money being the root of evil too.

I don't know what your definition of "hoarding" is, but "keeping their money and not giving it away" seems like a pretty good description of it. :facepalm::1orglaugh

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Article

I thought the government gave them taxpayer funded bailouts as a reward for their greed and incompetence i.e. fucking over the American public. Meanwhile people lost their homes, jobs, ect. and were basically told "too bad, so sad".

:dislike:

Occupy Wall Street will fail. No leader, too many crazies with too many "ideas", too ambitious, no realistic aims. Just seems like a lot of people blowing off steam and smoking weed.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Here's the thing...yes, the protesters are marching uptown to protest at the millionairs doorsteps. However, it's pretty clear when you start reading the more independant news sources and listening to the protesters via live streams etc, they really are an incoherant bunch at the moment.

Wall Street and the millionairs are only part of it. They're pissed off about the state of everything right now from the state of the housing market to the fact that the banks have yet again raised fees in response to legislation that the government passed to make up for lost revenue. There's no single one issue...they're just mad as hell.

Unfortunately, I think it's going to start turning ugly pretty quickly and it doesn't make me happy to say this...but I think it has to get ugly to remind politicians exactly WHO they work for and that they HAVE to follow the US constitution.

They are pissing off all the right-wingers , so they must be on the right track!
The right loved the tea baggers who were clueless but don't you dare pick on rich people!

C

cindy CD/TV

They are pissing off all the right-wingers , so they must be on the right track!
The right loved the tea baggers who were clueless but don't you dare pick on rich people!

Clueless, huh? :kettle: :dislike:

Facetious

Moderated

You mean all wall street millionaires are right wingers? :1orglaugh:rolleyes::rofl2::yahoo::clown:

Please explain....I need to know!

You mean all wall street millionaires are right wingers? :1orglaugh:rolleyes::rofl2::yahoo::clown:

Please explain....I need to know!
You need to reread my post, I never said that.
Fox and all your friends jumped on the tea bag bandwagon but now they are all ripping on the people who stand up to Wall street, CEOs, and bankers.

You need to reread my post, I never said that.
Fox and all your friends jumped on the tea bag bandwagon but now they are all ripping on the people who stand up to Wall street, CEOs, and bankers.

The tea party wanted to end government bailouts...Now that the OWS crowd is advocating the very same thing, well the Teabaggers just have to change their tune now.

Taxes are the lowest they have been for a long time. Lower they have been in decades and decades and decades.

Your pop quiz also has a fallacy to it. It would have to be assumed in reality that there was only the option of paying more in taxes or hiring people. I take option C, they do both. They are sitting on massive wealth and the income gap between the rich and everybody is more than it's been since well before the lifetimes of almost everybody on this board, maybe since America's Gilded Age back more than a century ago. In fact lets make that option D. They not only do both, but they no longer get unequal access to lawmakers because of their wealth to devise the laws to benefit them more than everybody else, like say the tax code that funnels money to the poor to them. They no longer use their wealth to get to use loopholes or schemes to evade taxes or pay ridiculously low amounts on each dollar they make. Then you can add on to that they don't exploit people either here or abroad to get any more wealth. They make up for decades of exploitation they have already done. They have to make money by actually doing something instead of just using financial engineering where they move moeny around. They are held to ethical and moral standards with how they run their business. How about add on to that they don't destroy ours or anybody else's environment while they are at it.

I've known about very few people that were rich and fully deserved what they had.

Ummm...yeah doesn't that religion you talk about so much have things in it about taking care of the poor and doing it because you should love your fellow people. There is that whole stuff about the love of money being the root of evil too.

I don't know what your definition of "hoarding" is, but "keeping their money and not giving it away" seems like a pretty good description of it. :facepalm::1orglaugh

Okay, let me see if I can go point by point...

Okay, let's assume that American taxes on business are actually the lowest in the entire world (are they?) add to the taxes the cost of unnecessary regulations, you know, the "fill this up in triplicate" bullshit. Then add to that the cost of benefits, etc. and the costs of new hiring outweigh the benefits.

Your pop quiz also has a fallacy to it. It would have to be assumed in reality that there was only the option of paying more in taxes or hiring people.

So, hiring people is not enough? The point of the my pop quiz question is actually "would you prefer to see more money go to the government or go to the people", too bad that most libs make the mistake of believing that "government = the people"

I take option C, they do both.
Open up your own corporation and do that. Live by example.

They are sitting on massive wealth and the income gap between the rich and everybody is more than it's been since well before the lifetimes of almost everybody on this board, maybe since America's Gilded Age back more than a century ago.

True, especially since 2009..... what happened back then?

In fact lets make that option D. They not only do both, but they no longer get unequal access to lawmakers because of their wealth to devise the laws to benefit them more than everybody else, like say the tax code that funnels money to the poor to them.
So the rich became rich by stealing by having money funneled to them from the poor? :dunno: In that case you should be angry at the gov. for making such an unfair tax code.

They no longer use their wealth to get to use loopholes or schemes to evade taxes or pay ridiculously low amounts on each dollar they make.
True, the most complicated the tax code is, the more loopholes you will find. Get rid of it and implement a fair flat tax, after all a tax rate of 10% for $1,000,000 ($100,000 for those who are mathematically challenged) is still a hell of a lot more than 10% of $10,000 (only $1,000).

Then you can add on to that they don't exploit people either here or abroad to get any more wealth. They make up for decades of exploitation they have already done.
Decades of exploitation? Wake up and smell the 21st century. We're no longer living in an age where your employer works you from sun up to sun down and if your employer does that you can definetely file a complaint to the Dept. of Labor.

They have to make money by actually doing something instead of just using financial engineering where they move moeny around.
Doing something? Now, when you're talking about corporations, they definetely do things, like the thing you're using to write stuff online, your iphone or cell phone, corporations make products. Banks make our money work, I put my hard earned cash in there in a savings account, it gains interest, I buy stock in another company, the company uses that money to upgrade equipment, hire people or open up new places of work and they pay me back for the use of my money. That makes me believe that you really have no idea how capitalism works to begin with, you must have some distorted view of it most likely taught by an Alinsky type.

They are held to ethical and moral standards with how they run their business. How about add on to that they don't destroy ours or anybody else's environment while they are at it.
Again, it's a free country, get together with like-minded individuals, pass the hat around, get some $$ together and open up your own goody-goody corporation and show the evil ones how things are done. Live by example.

:facepalm:

Drug dealers? They definetely don't deserve what they have. But people like Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, my boss, people who worked hard, provided other people with their own careers, they do deserve what they got.

I remember learning about another case in the past where the downtrodden masses rebelled against the upper class who they blamed for everything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storming_of_the_Bastille

It didn't work out too well for most.

Seriously...read the second paragraph of that Wikipedia page. Substitute Obama for Louis XVI, U.S. for France, Iraq war for American Revolution, Afganistan for Britain, and Republicans for Second Estate.

The similarity is unnerving.

:cool:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
The only thing I am going to occupy is the bathroom when I finish this post.

nightwanker

Proud first owner of FreeOnes Playing Cards
Will E, we are taking the money from the poor and giving it to the rich.
Redistribution of wealth is not an invention of some left politicians and activists or Marx.
It's an ongoing process. Money, manpower, everything they need or want, they take. Have a look at the world and open your eyes. But please drop your rose-colored glasses of hypocrisy, omniscience and parochialism first.

luvsemlarge

Closed Account
FUCK 'EM ALL! Along with their whiney, lazy, hypocritical sickening attitudes.

I'd love to drive a semi-tractor trailer over all of them. Seriously.