• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama's recovery more impressive than Reagan's

Mayhem

Banned
I hope we see gasoline at $5.00 a gallon this summer.

I hope we see unemployment rise this summer.

I hope we see cities burning this summer.

I hope we see race riots this summer.

I hope we see Obama leave office in January 2013.

Why would you say something like that? And are you being serious? You want to see a rise in suffering because you didn't get the President that you voted for?

And if you want to see these things, vote for your boy Gingrich and you'll have your summer of misery. You'll just have it next year. Oh, and BTW:

Dow Jones Industrial Average Closes At Highest Level Since Before Crisis

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/03/dow-jones-industrial-average_n_1253412.html

A drop in the unemployment rate to its lowest in three years propelled the Dow Jones industrial average Friday to its highest close since before the 2008 financial crisis. The Nasdaq composite index hit an 11-year high.

The Dow jumped 156.82 points to 12,862.23, its highest mark since May 19, 2008, about four months before Lehman Brothers investment bank collapsed.

Before the market opened, the Labor Department said the economy added 243,000 jobs in January. It was the strongest job growth in nine months. The increase in hiring pushed the unemployment rate down to 8.3 percent, the lowest since February 2009.

The surprising data gave financial markets a morning jolt that lasted throughout the trading day. The Nasdaq index closed 45.98 points higher at 2,905.66, its highest since December 2000, during the steep decline that followed the dot-com stock bubble.

Yup, that Obama....he sure is ruining everything. :surprise: :facepalm:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I'm sure there were some Germans and Jews who hoped for Hitler's failure.

I'm sure there were some Chinese who hoped for Mao's failure.

I'm sure there were some Cambodians who hoped for Pol Pot's failure.

I'm sure there were some Russians and Jews who hoped for Stalin's failure.

I'm sure there were some Cubans who hoped for Castro's failure.

I'm sure there were some Koreans who hoped for Kim Il's failure.

Mayhem

Banned
Veteran Unemployment Rate Falls As Obama Announces New Job Program

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/03/veteran-unemployment-rate-obama-program_n_1253131.html

In an effort to cut the unemployment rate among veterans, President Barack Obama is calling for a new conservation program that would put veterans to work rebuilding trails, roads and levees on public lands.

The president also will seek more grant money for programs that allow local communities to hire more police officers and firefighters.

Obama's announcement comes as new job numbers for January showed promising signs for improving veteran unemployment. According to the report released Friday, unemployment among veterans returning from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan fell more than six percent, from 15.2 percent to 9.1 percent, over the last year. The overall rate for veterans fell from 9.9 percent to 7.5 percent over the same period, which now places them below the national rate of 8.3 percent.

On Friday, the president built off the latest news jobs report.

"Let's get more cops on the beat, let's get more rangers in the parks, let's get more firefighters on call, and in the process, we're going to put more veterans back to work," Obama said Friday at a fire station in Arlington, Va., that was one of the first to respond to the attack on the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001.

Hmmm...treating Vets with respect, huh? That bastard.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!

With this "argument", you are literally proving the point that conservatives are of much less intelligence, especially the social conservative. Seriously. Keep posting. You are helping us make our points.

I hope we see gasoline at $5.00 a gallon this summer.

I hope we see unemployment rise this summer.

I hope we see cities burning this summer.

I hope we see race riots this summer.

I hope we see Obama leave office in January 2013.

Oh Sam. You're the gift that keeps on giving

Ouch. Are you really comparing Obama to this crew?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Nothing Obama has done has impressed me. Of course that could be because he hasn't done shit in almost 4 years!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Nothing Obama has done has impressed me. Of course that could be because he hasn't done shit in almost 4 years!

Well, by all means, why don't you share your Christmas wishlist of things that you wanted to see happen, but haven't. And while you're at it, why not throw in your own ideas of how you think things should have been handled.

I'm assuming that you were against saving GM and were for the continued life & happiness of Osama bin Laden. Is that true or not? If not, you're either fact impaired or just pissing against a stump because you enjoy the sound.

P.S. Sam, you're free to do the same thing. But some of us, who do actually love our nation (over ideology), have lost patience with those of you who would destroy the republic if we let you, as you continue your little hissy fits over the "Kenyan communist"... who is our elected leader.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Ouch. Are you really comparing Obama to this crew?

Of course he does. In the end, Sam is nothing more than a scared, crying little cunt. To its measly little uninformed brain cells, taxation is equal to the willful deaths of millions of people. If you look at his posts, you will realize it is nothing more than a sobbing little drama queen, attempting to decay and destroy society for it's "own good".

Legzman

Well, by all means, why don't you share your Christmas wishlist of things that you wanted to see happen, but haven't. And while you're at it, why not throw in your own ideas of how you think things should have been handled.

I'm assuming that you were against saving GM and were for the continued life & happiness of Osama bin Laden. Is that true or not? If not, you're either fact impaired or just pissing against a stump because you enjoy the sound.

Cut spending for one thing. While he uses our tax dollars to fly his fuckin highschool band or whatever from hawaii to the white house. How about hosting famous sports figures at the white house, again on our fuckin dollar? As just a few examples.

As for GM fuck them and fuck all the other companies he bailed out. They had their shot, they made their billions and still managed to fuck it all up. Had their shot and blew it. Goodbye, hope you enjoyed the ride, its over now! Nevermind the fact that most of these bailed out companies admitted to giving multi-million dollar pensions to there CEOs before they were fired. No wonder you dumb fucks went bankrupt!

What else did he promise and fail to do? Oh he promised to bring the troops home. Took him long enough to do that!

Fuck Obama. The only reason, THE ONLY REASON he got elected is because he's black. Not even 100%. But he's half so close enough. Don't you find it odd that there was record turnout for African American voters last election? Coincidence? I think not!

Cut spending for one thing. While he uses our tax dollars to fly his fuckin highschool band or whatever from hawaii to the white house. How about hosting famous sports figures at the white house, again on our fuckin dollar? As just a few examples.

As for GM fuck them and fuck all the other companies he bailed out. They had their shot, they made their billions and still managed to fuck it all up. Had their shot and blew it. Goodbye, hope you enjoyed the ride, its over now! Nevermind the fact that most of these bailed out companies admitted to giving multi-million dollar pensions to there CEOs before they were fired. No wonder you dumb fucks went bankrupt!

What else did he promise and fail to do? Oh he promised to bring the troops home. Took him long enough to do that!

Fuck Obama. The only reason, THE ONLY REASON he got elected is because he's black. Not even 100%. But he's half so close enough. Don't you find it odd that there was record turnout for African American voters last election? Coincidence? I think not!

Were you saying the same thing when Bush hosted sports teams? this tradition of hosting the winners of the Super Bowl, World Series,etc didn't begin under Obama just so you know.

Legzman

Ok, well then fuck bush too.

Obama's Vineyard Vacation Will Cost Taxpayers Millions
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/wa...ineyard-vacation-will-cost-taxpayers-millions

At a time when many more cash-strapped Americans are stuck at home instead of vacationing at the beach, President Obama next week will lead an entourage of several dozens to exclusive Martha's Vineyard island at a cost of millions to taxpayers.

While technically he is paying for his estimated $50,000 a week rental of the 28-acre beachfront Blue Heron Farm in woodsy Chilmark, the dozens of U.S. Secret Service agents, communications officials, top aides, drivers, and U.S. Coast Guard personnel with him will be covered by taxpayers as with every other presidential vacation.[Get your Whispers on your iPad--subscribe to U.S. News Weekly.]

His 11-day stay will require the Coast Guard to keep ships floating near Obama's farm, a presidential helicopter and jet at the ready and security agents on 24-hour duty. Armored SUVs dubbed "war wagons" have been flown in to carry the presidential family around the island. It was the same way when former President George H.W. Bush visited Kennebunkport, Maine and Bill Clinton visited Martha's Vineyard during their presidencies. [See political cartoons about President Obama.]

Typically, say former White House officials, the collection of aides is smaller for a summer vacation than for an official trip. And the motorcade is cut in half, to about 20 cars. What's more, the press corps will be smaller, though they largely pay for themselves.

Obama's vacation comes at an awkward time because of the economic turmoil roiling the nation and Wall Street. Surveys show that a growing number of Americans can't afford even small vacations. [Check out editorial cartoons about the economy.]

But former Clinton spokesman Mike McCurry says that every president needs a break from the confines of the White House.

"We do need to let these guys have vacations and do some reading and thinking outside the box," he said.

What's more, keeping a sizeable crew of aides nearby is critical, he said. "Remember Clinton's trip to Martha's Vineyard in August 1998 when we ended up trying to decapitate bin Laden with a cruise missile strike? That's why the 'entourage' has to accommodate all aspects of the presidency, even on vacation. You never know what might happen. August always produces the unexpected." [See photos of the Obamas behind the scenes.]

And he dismissed the criticism of vacationing presidents. "I think all this 'Why is he taking a vacation?' stuff is ginned up by the media," he said. "I don't think any American will fault him for getting away, especially if he comes back with some fresh ideas on how to create jobs."

Obama will certainly have a lot of space to brainstorm. The $20 million farm on Cobbs Hill Road features four dwellings, a swimming pool and a basketball court. Google Earth shows that there is also a single hole golf area with two bunkers. The president, his wife and two daughters can also go to private Squibnocket Beach or Great Pond. There is an apple orchard, and flower and vegetable gardens. [See photos of Michelle Obama.]

The local Vineyard Gazette reports that the Secret Service is already setting up camp and areas for the media are also being set aside. "Suddenly cell phone service in Chilmark, usually spotty to nonexistent, was crystal clear, another sign that the president is coming," reported the paper's Peter Brannen.

Finding enough housing for staff and security isn't easy. Brannen reported that at the recent town meeting, "Selectman Walter Vail announced that he would be taking a vacation from August 16 to 28 to accommodate Secret Service members who were renting his house."

Obama Hawaii Vacation Costs Tax Payers $4 Million
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/20/obama-hawaii-vacation-cos_n_1158825.html

The Obamas will once again vacation in Hawaii over the holidays this year, but this time it will be a bit more expensive than previous trips.

The Hawaii Reporter writes that the President and First Lady's separate trips to Hawaii (Michelle and the girls arrived Friday; check out photos of President Obama arriving last year here) as well as the extended stay of the vacation will cost American tax payers nearly $4 million, roughly $2.5 million more than the President's 2010 trip.

The Hawaii Reporter states that the Obamas are not staying at the "Winter White House" (check out video of it here) this year and instead have rented and paid for their own accommodations in the form of a beach front rental on Kailua. The President's staff and White House Press Corp will be put up at the Moana Surfrider, a Westin resort on Waikiki Beach.

Kailua is a popular community on Oahu and boasts a beach that was rated as the best beach in the country by "Dr. Beach" in 1998.

Obama, for his part, has stated that he will postpone his trip for "as long as it takes" Congress to extend payroll tax cuts and unemployment insurance, according to the Associated Press.

Take a look at photos from previous Obama family vacations in Hawaii and let us know your favorites!