• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama supports building a mosque at ground zero

Here's the thing though, terrorists have been going about their business long before 9/11. They're not all Muslim.
True, but since 95% of all terrorists ARE muslims, your argument rings hollow. It would be different if the 95% of all muslims who claim to be peace loving were condemning the 911 attacks and crying out publicly that " terrorism is not what our religion is about", but you never hear that from them at all. The silence is absolutely deafening.

I think most people get that..but there is an inherent politic in this case.

Most reasonable people realize the average Muslim isn't some radical, hate-mongering terrorist.

That said, most reasonable people wouldn't like (just on an impression) Islamic terrorists knocking down a national landmark, killing thousands and an Islamic symbol erected in it's place.

but its not being erected in its place....its like going to be right down the street from it.

I know good and well what I said in my post. I admit I am stereotyping islam, and I don't care that everybody knows it. I don't trust those people, especially when they are speaking their own language around me, this is america, while your around me, speak american, or get the fuck away from me. so yeah I admit it, I don't have to like em' nor do I have too trust them. now what?

i know good and well what you said to..and it was the dumbest thing i've heard all day

but its not being erected in its place....its like going to be right down the street from it.

So the claim is erroneous then. I that's the case...why are we debating it?:dunno:

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
i know good and well what you said to..and it was the dumbest thing i've heard all day

What cuz I said I don't like em' or trust em' well in that case, I am glad I posted the dumbest thing you've heard all day. Cuz you didn't hear me say shit.. you read what I wrote.. :rolleyes: and in your best attempt, I'd like an explanation why "my post" is the dumbest of the day, says, you? :dunno:

What cuz I said I don't like em' or trust em' well in that case, I am glad I posted the dumbest thing you've heard all day. Cuz you didn't hear me say shit.. you read what I wrote.. :rolleyes: and in your best attempt, I'd like an explanation why "my post" is the dumbest of the day, says, you? :dunno:

i'll tell you tomorrow...i'm going to bed

you are 100 percent correct sir

people don't understand that we are at war with extremist factions that happend to be muslims....not the entire religion.

also if i'm not mistaken wasn't timothy mcviegh catholic...i swear i remember reading it somewhere. Would all you people be opposed to them building a church in oklahoma city where the bombs went off in that building?

If McVeigh bombed the building in the name of the Catholic church, AND if the church had not come out and publicly stated that they were against the act, then yes, I would be against their building a church there. Do they have a right to do so? Of course, and they should be able to exercise their rights. That doesn't mean I have to agree with it. It also doesn't mean that their doing so would be in good taste.

What definition are we using to define terrorists? This is debatable if we consider all forms of terrorism.

We could try to muddy the situation by splitting hairs, but I would say that if we discussed the type of terrorism that was responsible for what took place on 9/11, it might make sense.

By this, I mean the type of terrorism where foul smelling people with ratty beards hijack airplanes and fly them into buildings. This is done with the intent of killing as many innocent people as they possibly can - all while chanting "allah whycup!!!!", and believing that when the deed is done, 72 virginal, burka covered, goats and camels will be waiting for them in paradise.

I'd say this covers quite a bit of the terrorism that is taking place these days.

It is a mosque. A mosque is a place of worship for people who follow the islamic faith. .

Yeah like the famous 9/11 mosque in Hamburg that was just closed. Yes a place of worship but also a place to meet other jihadists. That's fact.

40 thousand plus people die from car crashes in the u.s. each year, how many people die from terrorism in the u.s. each year? the fact is all of us are immensely more likely to die from a car being driven by an idiot than any terrorist (muslim or otherwise) so while there's no reason not to be vigilant about terrorists and terrorist threats it's not something that calls for the time many people (excepting the cia, the fbi, the nsa, etc) spend worrying about muslim extremists

True, but since 95% of all terrorists ARE muslims, your argument rings hollow. It would be different if the 95% of all muslims who claim to be peace loving were condemning the 911 attacks and crying out publicly that " terrorism is not what our religion is about", but you never hear that from them at all. The silence is absolutely deafening.

Bull.
The problem is the mainstream media rarely reports it and folks like you don't do their own homework.

Here are a few links for your perusal.
You could spend all day on the first one alone.

http://www.muhajabah.com/otherscondemn.php
http://www.religioustolerance.org/reac_ter16.htm
http://www.alislam.org/response.html
http://www.ciogc.org/Go.aspx?link=7655053

muslims and muslim groups condemn Fort Hood violence:
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=musl...=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=eb25b226ce9fcffe

While he is correct that we have freedom of religion in the US, this guys is just completely out of touch with reality in America... THis has to be one of the dumbest moves ever, and another nail in his and his party's coffin.

You've made the familiar and grossly incorrect conflation of islam and terrorism. :nono:

al Qaeda is a terrorist organization who happens to practice islam. They would still be a terrorist organization if they practiced Judaism or Presbyterianism.

Do you really believe we're at war with an entire religion? Seriously? You need to gain perspective, man.

TR, have you ever read the Koran?

While he is correct that we have freedom of religion in the US, this guys is just completely out of touch with reality in America... THis has to be one of the dumbest moves ever, and another nail in his and his party's coffin.

Aren't you supposed to be some kind of defender of the Constitution?
A strict constructionist, as it were?

We have a mosque in every city here in Germany. So what's the deal?

All Muslims by association are guilty for the events that occurred on 9/11.

Basically.

Now, must we have seventeen threads on the subject? That's the real question.

Confine the craziness people, try to restrict those urges you all have deep within you to spread it. It's best kept in one place where we can keep an eye on it and you know this.