• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama supports building a mosque at ground zero

I remember before 9/11 all terrorists were Russian

This is really ridiculous, the people opposing this forgot that they have every right to build a mosque on their own property. I can completely guarantee you that if it was a church being built there. This thread and all the other ones like it, would not exist (I understand that it was in the name of Islam that the towers were attacked, but realistically, it was just a bunch of pissed off terrorists who have sand in their assholes and can't jerk off. I'd be pretty pissed too)

Wrong.:facepalm:

Before 9/11 all the terrorists were Russian? Huh?:surprise: Oh wait you're only 25...............

Islamic nuttery has been pro active since Sadat's assassination by the Islamic Brotherhood in '81. Then we lost over 240 Marines in '83 when a muslim nutter drove a truck bomb into the Beirut barracks where they were stationed.
And on and on and on it went through 1993 when the nutters tried to blow up the WTC but failed.
Then the various muslim nutter attacks on our embassies in East Africa, the USS Cole etc.

The Russians were never the terrorists man. In fact prior to /911 they had a truckload of muslim terrorists do everything from blowing up apartment buildings, holding schoolkids hostage, and a theatre full of people watching a play. That's just a start for them.

But hey I realize trying to convince those who don't want to accept reality is basically a non starter. :horse:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I'm really ashamed and embarrassed by the posts of some of my fellow GOPers in this thread.

:facepalm:

I'm really ashamed and embarrassed by the posts of some of my fellow GOPers in this thread.

:facepalm:

..............and who would the GOPers be?

Count me out as I'm a centrist. But I suppose I'm evil oweing to the fact that I do not share the "Islam is peaceful" mantra.

But I suppose I'm evil oweing to the fact that I do not share the "Islam is peaceful" mantra.

Even if true (your suggestion the religion is not peaceful), an organization can be totally committed to violence and extremism like the KKK, Black Panthers, Aryan Nation, etc. in our country and the g'ment is barred by the constitution from impeding their peaceful assembly.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Some of the comments on this thread are a tad OTT...how could Prez Obama not support this venture?

Anyway I thought we war with the terrorists who kill in the name of Islam, rather than Islam itself....

Anyway I thought we war with the terrorists who kill in the name of Islam, rather than Islam itself....

It's not fair to expect people to be reasonable.:ban:

We do because they have declared war upon us in the name of Allah which is Islam.

We do because they have declared war upon us in the name of Allah which is Islam.

So if I declare war on blacks in the name of whites...blacks should then look at all whites as enemies?:cool:

Keep painting...that corner is getting smaller and smaller.:cthulhu:

..............and who would the GOPers be?

Count me out as I'm a centrist. But I suppose I'm evil oweing to the fact that I do not share the "Islam is peaceful" mantra.

I didn't realize that religion and peaceful were ever supposed to be used in the same sentence. :facepalm:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

Correct - they declared war on us. I don't recall the ordinary Muslim men & women doing so...or did we think only Judeo-Christians died on 9/11?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

All of them did? Damn it, I missed it. :mad: Was it televised? I would have liked to have seen all the adherents of Islam declare war on us at once.

Oh, they all didn't, did they? It was just a radical few, wasn't it?

All of them did? Damn it, I missed it. :mad: Was it televised? I would have liked to have seen all the adherents of Islam declare war on us at once.

Oh, they all didn't, did they? It was just a radical few, wasn't it?

No no no, he is right on the money. All 800 million muslims in the world declared war on us. I guess I should be careful from now on when I go out and get gyros and falafels. It just might be poison.:tongue:

Correct - they declared war on us. I don't recall the ordinary Muslim men & women doing so...or did we think only Judeo-Christians died on 9/11?

Right, in the name of Allah. Islam is submission to the will of Allah.

I never said the "ordinary" muslim man or woman declared war on the West.

If we're fighting followers who are doing Allah's will then how do you separate Islam from Islamist.

1. First of all, it is NOT a mosque !

2. It is a YMCA for the Muslims which include a prayer room.

3. They just move a few blocks closer to 9/11 site !

4. Obama has absolutely nothing to do with this. This is a local issue and the Manhattan issue. It is the Mayor of New York issue and the City Council of lower Manhattan issue.

5. Mayor Bloomberg actually endorsed this Y and the City Council approved it.

6. I have major issue with the Jewish guy who leased the land. It is Aug, 2010 and the in-fighting and the ownership and development of the land is a disgrace to the American people. The land is owned by New York City or the NY-NJ Transit Authority but leased to Silverstein and the redevelopment delay is a disgrace !!

P.S. I have not contributed in this forum for months and I have went back to New York City 9 11 sites twice in the last 8 months and paid tribute to all the police and fire-fighters who died.

Correction`:

Who own this piece of land

Lease

In 1998, the Port Authority approved plans to privatize the World Trade Center.[104] In 2001, the Port Authority sought to lease the World Trade Center to a private entity. Bids for the lease came from Vornado Realty Trust, a joint bid between Brookfield Properties Corporation and Boston Properties,[105] and a joint bid by Silverstein Properties and The Westfield Group.[106] By privatizing the World Trade Center, it would be added to the city's tax rolls[106] and provide funds for other Port Authority projects.[107] On February 15, 2001, the Port Authority announced that Vornado Realty Trust had won the lease for the World Trade Center, paying $3.25 billion for the 99-year lease.[108] Vornado outbid Silverstein by $600 million though Silverstein upped his offer to $3.22 billion. However, Vornado insisted on last minute changes to the deal, including a shorter 39-year lease, which the Port Authority considered nonnegotiable.[109] Vornado later withdrew and Silverstein's bid for the lease to the World Trade Center was accepted on April 26, 2001,[110] and closed on July 24, 2001.[111]

Well apperently there is already a mosque in that neighborhood; it's been there since the 1960's. I personally don't see the issue here. It's political posturing by everyone involved. Don't confuse an entire faith and culture with religious fanatics that are told that they are doing God's will.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
1. First of all, it is NOT a mosque !

2. It is a YMCA for the Muslims which include a prayer room.

3. They just move a few blocks closer to 9/11 site !

4. Obama has absolutely nothing to do with this. This is a local issue and the Manhattan issue. It is the Mayor of New York issue and the City Council of lower Manhattan issue.

5. Mayor Bloomberg actually endorsed this Y and the City Council approved it.

6. I have major issue with the Jewish guy who leased the land. It is Aug, 2010 and the in-fighting and the ownership and development of the land is a disgrace to the American people. The land is owned by New York City or the NY-NJ Transit Authority but leased to Silverstein and the redevelopment delay is a disgrace !!

P.S. I have not contributed in this forum for months and I have went back to New York City 9 11 sites twice in the last 8 months and paid tribute to all the police and fire-fighters who died.

If thats true that only means one thing.
the story is bullshit.
therefore this whole damn thread is pointless.