• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama Report Card - Two Years Later

Barry's Record

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deepcover

Closed Account
I'm not the Obama fan I was when I voted for him. I think the compromise at the end of the year was a sell out to grandstand. Lowering taxes and increasing spending just seems reckless to me. I read it as pure politics and bad government. A good sampling of the administration so far.

With that said, I'm glad McCane did not win. I just don't think he is up to the leadership.
(...and don't even get me going on Palin.)

There is absolutely no way Palin is entering The White House. For her to enter she's got to be completely sober and crack free, but judging by her rehab status she is still unconstitutional.

There is absolutely no way Palin is entering The White House. For her to enter she's got to be completely sober and crack free, but judging by her rehab status she is still unconstitutional.

I suffer from too many interests and at times not focusing. So, my two hobbies now are learning to play the piano and getting a degree in history.

I purchased a new home about a year ago and began to fly the "Don't Tread on Me" flag. It was a gift given to me in light of my interest in history. I'm fascinated by our founding fathers and the dicotomy that is John Adams, who is brilliant, a great founding father, and conflicted.

With that said, a guy shoveling snow in the neighborhood the other week complimented me on my "Tea Party" flag. WTF???
I told him I though it was treason to highjack that flack for their special interest. Then I asked him to name a couple of the Tea Party leaders and he picked O'Donnell and Palin ... One I picked apart as not being very bright and the other as a quitter.

That flag is not the Tea Party's and I refuse to give it up to them.

With that said, I would offer my services free to Palin any time she wanted to :) I would just never offer her my vote.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
The sooner this fucking asshole B.O. is out of the White House the better off the U.S. will be.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I'm fascinated by our founding fathers and the dicotomy that is John Adams, who is brilliant, a great founding father, and conflicted.
With that said, I would offer my services free to Palin any time she wanted to :) I would just never offer her my vote.
Didn't he say that protected markets were doomed to failure? Isn't that how china got ahead? Or is my memory at fault?

What services would you offer to Palin?

ForumModeregulator

Believer In GregCentauro
somewhat eerily like the jfk campaign...which once it lost most of its rigor and rahh rahh bullshit...it started to fallll apart...

obama has lost his rigor and "coolness" and now we all suffer and stratch our heads and say, "when the fuck am I going to vote in a normal person who is just down to earth". instead of being so obsessed with all of this international domestic hooplah which i admit is the presidency. Hes a puppet anyways. Just walking around shaking hands and going to important meetigns and hearings...that will effect the REAL citizens...oh god....nvnm

why do we allow oursleves to give our lives and our existence to these men of "great timportance". We are all humans, we all bleed the same color blood. Why cant we just figure out a way to truly organize TRUE representation and get rid of this bullshit system, in which the average joe has NO personal say in it at all...

corruption, lots of it im sure going on somewherere.. we need not to be told how to live. we are people. being controlled. by ourselves.

wTF
:flame:

p.s. Im so hiiiiiiiiiigh

news_towelie.jpg

somewhat eerily like the jfk campaign...which once it lost most of its rigor and rahh rahh bullshit...it started to fallll apart...

obama has lost his rigor and "coolness" and now we all suffer and stratch our heads and say, "when the fuck am I going to vote in a normal person who is just down to earth". instead of being so obsessed with all of this international domestic hooplah which i admit is the presidency. Hes a puppet anyways. Just walking around shaking hands and going to important meetigns and hearings...that will effect the REAL citizens...oh god....nvnm

why do we allow oursleves to give our lives and our existence to these men of "great timportance". We are all humans, we all bleed the same color blood. Why cant we just figure out a way to truly organize TRUE representation and get rid of this bullshit system, in which the average joe has NO personal say in it at all...

corruption, lots of it im sure going on somewherere.. we need not to be told how to live. we are people. being controlled. by ourselves.

wTF
:flame:

p.s. Im so hiiiiiiiiiigh

news_towelie.jpg

:computer: while drunk and/or high again?:( Remember FMR, that's not a good idea for you.:nono:

Didn't he say that protected markets were doomed to failure? Isn't that how china got ahead? Or is my memory at fault?

What services would you offer to Palin?

So, you're assuming Adams is wrong on this. Interesting.

I would offer Palin whatever she wanted.

I feel Obama doesn't have the experience needed and he kinda got caught up in his own hype and thought he was actually someone very special. Well reality has hit him and hit him hard so I think these next two years he needs to take his medicine and get to work and actually get things to happen.

Ron Paul 2012 ;)

Sure thing. He's getting old, but he's still one of the - probably thee- brightest on CH. But nevermind, the sheep will eat up the fodder tossed at them on their 50" plasmas and take it in the rear because they are so damned silly. Read, people, read. It is not that hard to find out about candidates, as some reformists say it is. :nono:

Now THERE is some change I can believe in :)

I wish more americans could understand that, the left right paradigm has been broken for a very long time unfortunately :( the more I think about these presidential elections, the more I am surprised that americans haven't voted an independent candidate into the white house yet

My favorite was last week, his argument to raise the debt ceiling after railing on Bush in 07 for the same thing. :1orglaugh

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
My favorite was last week, his argument to raise the debt ceiling after railing on Bush in 07 for the same thing. :mad:

Except that Bush hadn't collapsed the economy yet in '07, so there was no reason to raise the ceiling.

Remember, we got into two wars on credit and and the only payment was the blood of the working class.

Meanwhile, America is bankrupt while the ruling class is richer than ever.

Plenty of places to attack Obama, but at least fucking think instead of spewing more bullshit. (We have Rush for that.)

Just sayin' :facepalm:

Except that Bush hadn't collapsed the economy yet in '07, so there was no reason to raise the ceiling.

Remember, we got into two wars on credit and and the only payment was the blood of the working class.

Meanwhile, America is bankrupt while the ruling class is richer than ever.

Plenty of places to attack Obama, but at least fucking think instead of spewing more bullshit. (We have Rush for that.)

Just sayin' :facepalm:

So Bush "collapsed" the economy? :1orglaugh

I'm not a Bush fan by any stretch of the imagination, but some of you people need to stop thinking there's much of a difference between Dems and the GOP.

Again, Dems and the GOP are OWNED by "the rich".

And the hypocrisy is astounding... all I heard while Bush was in office was how he was spending us into debt, but now that a Dem is in office and spending at a rate 4-5 times faster, not a fuckin peep.

That is spewing bullshit dude.

So Bush "collapsed" the economy? :1orglaugh

I'm not a Bush fan by any stretch of the imagination, but some of you people need to stop thinking there's much of a difference between Dems and the GOP.

And the hypocrisy is astounding... all I heard while Bush was in office was how he was spending us into debt, but now that a Dem is in office and spending at a rate 4-5 times faster, not a fuckin peep.

That is spewing bullshit dude.

Well, from my point of view the crush of gas prices had as large an affect on the economy as anything (or more). I attribute a large part of the upward speculation to the way Bush mismanaged the two wars. In that sense, some of the things he did were damning to the economy and we're still feeling the effects of them.

Re spending: Well, the spending Obama inherited in the form of the wars and the $330 B top 2% tax cut are anecdotally misleading on how they reflect on his spending record. Too many people through out the spending numbers without putting it into perspective.. Though Obama has increased spending on top of that...his record looks misleading because those policies continued into his administration.

I think his spending would be fairly neutral if those policies would have been eliminated.

Now I'm in favor of finishing the policy in Afghanistan but I'm reasonable enough to know one day we won't be spending what we're spending there. Then spending will go down dramatically.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
So Bush "collapsed" the economy?

I said Bush because you say Obama. If you're gonna spew bullshit, so am I. Propaganda balance.

See how well it worked? Now we've pierced the bullshit barrier and we're talking truth.

Wall Street and the banks collapsed the economy, twice in under a decade.

America is fucked, they're doing just fine.