• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama fucks up yet again!

WTF. Did Fox News open a freeones news bureau or what? This is a bull shit attempt to establish a wedge issue. It's a political issue stupid people think is worthy of an intelligent conversation. Fuck,if you must thank anything at thanksgiving thank the turkey for sacrificing its life for us to eat.

How funny is that, non-Americans around the world don't give a shit but just think Americans are dump who 'think' they're no.1 and live in their own world.
This is correct. We're not even the freest country.
WTF. Did Fox News open a freeones news bureau or what?
:clap:

C

cindy CD/TV

Good grief ... this got all serious and shit. First, whenever a politician invokes "god," it's for self-serving reasons. It always sounds fake and cheesy when a president signs off a speech with "god bless you and god bless the United State of America." Maybe include the rest of the world, too?

But look at that, I'm off my own topic already. If Obama or Bush, or whoever, makes a reference to "god," it's not necessarily the Christian god. Those who believe in a god all believe in the same fucking diety, regardless of whether you're Jewish, Christian or Muslim. The only thing that's different is the way he/she is worshipped. It's the same with a moment of silence. Some people freak out when they're asked to observe a moment of silence. But no one, NO ONE, is saying you have to pray. Or if you do pray, no one says you must pray to the "Christian god" or Allah or the Jewish god because, again, it's all the same god. IMO, god is what you make of him/her. Not some priest or imam or rabbi or monk, not some holy book, not some restrictive religious dogma. I don't need a church, ritual, or holy man to talk to the supreme being. The great thing about god is that there is no "right" way to worship or commune with him/her. Too bad all those religious nuts over the last 2,000 years never understood that. There has been so much blood and stife and persecution over differing belief structures -- all of which were devised my men for the sake of controlling and fleecing ignorant poor people. :rant:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
^^ Every political thread turns into a shit storm because we can't discuss the issues like normal, functioning adults. No, no it has to turn into a bitch fest.

And that's why we can't have nice things. :(

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
^^ Every political thread turns into a shit storm because we can't discuss the issues like normal functioning adults. No, no it has to turn into a bitch fest.

SO TRUE. I believe we guys get the title 'Moderator', because we have to be moderate. Yet oftentimes when another thread goes downhill with members trolling and flaming and just being stupid and crazy, I for one feel like kicking every one of them out for a while.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Oh My Allah !!!

He forgot to mention God !!! :shock:

God Akbar !!!

Thanksgiving isn't a religious holiday so what's the importance?

Mayhem

Banned
^^ Every political thread turns into a shit storm because we can't discuss the issues like normal, functioning adults. No, no it has to turn into a bitch fest.

SO TRUE. I believe we guys get the title 'Moderator', because we have to be moderate. Yet oftentimes when another thread goes downhill with members trolling and flaming and just being stupid and crazy, I for one feel like kicking every one of them out for a while.

Calm down girls. May I ask what either of you were expecting when you first saw the thread title? And could you point to the post(s) that are so outlandishly different from every other political thread that we've ever had on here? Other than the fact that every political thread should have its own section, every political thread that invokes religion should have its own subsection, and every political thread that invokes religion and is started by Jack/luvsemlarge should have its own sub-subsection, and we should call that particular sub-subsection the Recycle Bin ........... other than that, everything is hunky-dory. :thumbsup: