• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama fucks up yet again!

Yes, let's exhume Irving Berlin and make the bastard pay.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
He's a Muslim, therefore doesn't believe in god. At least not god as portrayed in the pledge and what not. What's the problem?

Well, this is obviously grounds for impeachment. :rolleyes: There's much more important stuff that you can use to go after him and not minor bullshit like this but I bet you the 24 hour news channels, especially Fox, will break this whole thing down for us.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
When did it become mandatory to thank fictional deities after a speech? Xenu didn't get any love either, but you don't hear Tom Cruise pitching a bitch.

For fuck's sake, fine something else to harp on. :facepalm:

When did it become mandatory to thank fictional deities after a speech? Xenu didn't get any love either, but you don't hear Tom Cruise pitching a bitch.

For fuck's sake, fine something else to harp on. :facepalm:

How much should I fine them? :rolleyes:

Aria_DeLaunay

Official Checked Star Member
Official Checked Star Member
I can't believe how much bitching about this I've seen all over the internet. It's EVERYWHERE. How is it that this is all people have to talk about. Really guys? Really? If the worst thing going in your life right now is an absence to mention a random diety in a speech then your life is going pretty fucking well. So how about you go outside and ENJOY said life.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I can't believe how much bitching about this I've seen all over the internet. It's EVERYWHERE. How is it that this is all people have to talk about. Really guys? Really? If the worst thing going in your life right now is an absence to mention a random diety in a speech then your life is going pretty fucking well. So how about you go outside and ENJOY said life.
She's a keeper. :clap:

Recently there's a President election candidate shout that "if you don't want America to be the strongest amonsgt the world, then don't vote me!"

How funny is that, non-Americans around the world don't give a shit but just think Americans are dump who 'think' they're no.1 and live in their own world.

:clap:
Neither Bush or Obama are the evil bastards that those who oppose them try to make them out to be.

You can disagree with someone without nit picking every last word a president does or does not say.

Recently there's a President election candidate shout that "if you don't want America to be the strongest amonsgt the world, then don't vote me!"

How funny is that, non-Americans around the world don't give a shit but just think Americans are dump who 'think' they're no.1 and live in their own world.

Huh? :dunno:

Mayhem

Banned
How funny is that non-Americans around the world don't give a shit, but just think Americans are dumb, who think they're #1, and live in their own world.

It makes slightly more sense when written correctly.