• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama finally issues major disaster declaration for fire affected Texas

7.Tactics

"Tactics are those conscious deliberate acts by which human beings live with each other and deal with the world around them. ... Here our concern is with the tactic of taking; how the Have-Nots can take power away from the Haves." p.126

Always remember the first rule of power tactics (pps.127-134):

1. "Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have."

2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people. When an action or tactic is outside the experience of the people, the result is confusion, fear and retreat.... [and] the collapse of communication.

3. "Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)

4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."

7.5 "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."
credit- ''rules for radicals'', saul alinsky

BTW, who makes it a habit of coming up with immature and stupid pet names for their political enemies? :rolleyes:

"Parry" was a GOPer creation...not 'Dem' (<<Faux and GOPer coined expression btw).

What ever you make of tactics...they're only effective against those who are subject to their effects.

For the millionth time little man, ridicule only works when aimed at the ridiculous.

Since you're into whorticulture...you'll appreciate the analogy, you can't use weed-be-gone to eradicated a termite infestation.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Actually he is both, you genius.

Not according to the latest polls, Willie, so it doesn't really matter what you think. There's an old saying here in Texas...."show me who you run with and I'll show you who you are". If Perry gets the nomination, he IS the republican party despite your protestations to the contrary.

No, he's not. :hatsoff:

RINO Link

Yea they all do, so like I said challenge yourself and stop sounding like you're in grade school.

:facepalm:

Once again.

RINO: Republican In Name Only Link

So, if he says he's a Republican, and the Republicans vote for him as the leader of the Republican party, we should believe you instead of all of them that he's not really a Republican, because you don't like his policies? You know better than the entire Republican party what a Republican is?

Can your delusions of grandeur really reach this high?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
So, if he says he's a Republican, and the Republicans vote for him as the leader of the Republican party, we should believe you instead of all of them that he's not really a Republican, because you don't like his policies? You know better than the entire Republican party what a Republican is?

Yes. :hatsoff: Sounds like you're defending Republicans. :surprise:

I am not the only one calling him a RINO.
I doubt there is one true Republican candidate in the running.

There hasn't been in a long time.
That's another reason I vote third party.

Yes. :hatsoff: Sounds like you're defending Republicans. :surprise:

I am not the only one calling him a RINO.
I doubt there is one true Republican candidate in the running.

There hasn't been in a long time.
That's another reason I vote third party.

I'm not at all defending anyone. I'm merely pointing out the fact that nearly the entire Republican party is calling him the new leader of Republicans, but you are telling us we should listen to you, and not believe he's Republican at all.

Honestly, a new low even for you.