• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obama and Sarkozy overheard badmouthing Israeli PM Netanyahu

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
...bombed HIROSHIMA with an A - Bomb killing at least 150 K ppls. in less then 5 minutes .
...bombed NAGASAKI with another A - Bomb , killing another about 70 K ppls. in less then 5 minutes ..

OK, seriously? Question the actions of the US all you want, but the atomic bombings were necessary and 100% justified given the circumstances. :facepalm:

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
OK, seriously? Question the actions of the US all you want, but the atomic bombings were necessary and 100% justified given the circumstances. :facepalm:

Yep, and if I tell you to yump off the bridge you jump off the bridge, ... or in other words : The planet earth is a flat disc....blahhhblaaahblaaaah. :D:D

@Plasma : Sure, everything the US is doing is * necessary * + veeerryy *serious* . It was necessary because you have not being able to STOP Japan with conventional weapons, that´s why it was necessary, I know + understand pretty well. Especially the 2nd. bomb 3 days later was necessary . Yup, you´re right and I´m just a dumbazz of a German Killer.

And what about the argues for Vietnam ?? Was necessary too ...looooooooll. Same with your *history* , same with Iraq and you will loose this war too. And seriously, everything was *justified 100% , ...mostly by *circumstances* .:facepalm::facepalm:

The IRAQ - war cost the USA 5000 soldiers or more, but BUSHBABY surely tells bullshit about *circumstances * and Weapons of mass destruction he still needs to carry down there. And the old azzhole wasnt even able to react when LOUISANAS ppl. had the flood almost allover their heads .
What do you think, WHEN does the American Nation ever learn to tell the truth to their politicians ...I´m sure : NEVER . :D
BUT : you will get teached, by the CHINESE .

Last edited by a moderator:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Yep, and if I tell you to yump off the bridge you jump off the bridge, ... or in other words : The planet earth is a flat disc....blahhhblaaahblaaaah. :D:D

@Plasma : Sure, everything the US is doing is * necessary * + veeerryy *serious* . It was necessary because you have not being able to STOP Japan with conventional weapons, that´s why it was necessary, I know + understand pretty well. Especially the 2nd. bomb 3 days later was necessary . Yup, you´re right and I´m just a dumbazz of a German Killer.

And what about the argues for Vietnam ?? Was necessary too ...looooooooll. Same with your *history* , same with Iraq and you will loose this war too. And seriously, everything was *justified 100% , ...mostly by *circumstances* .:facepalm::facepalm:

The IRAQ - war cost the USA 5000 soldiers or more, but BUSHBABY surely tells bullshit about *circumstances * and Weapons of mass destruction he still needs to carry down there. And the old azzhole wasnt even able to react when LOUISANAS ppl. had the flood almost allover their heads .
What do you think, WHEN does the American Nation ever learn to tell the truth to their politicians ...I´m sure : NEVER . :D
BUT : you will get teached, by the CHINESE .

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou are completely weird. Do you have to wear a helmet when you go outside? :facepalm:

Note I didn't say Vietnam or Iraq were justified. Now why did I do that, I wonder? Perhaps it is because they weren't? You're comparing apples to oranges and you come off as a rambling moron as a result.

A quick look at a history book will tell you that the Allies (read: Americans and partially the Soviets) were fully capable of invading and crushing Japan with conventional weaponry. They dropped the bombs because physically invading Japan would have cost MILLIONS of lives - millions of Americans and millions of Japanese. The bombs were the lesser-of-two-evils and quite frankly anyone who says they should not have dropped them does not know the facts. At all.

Does that make Iraq or Vietnam justified? No, not really. But keep thinking I said that if it makes you feel better about your argument.

@Plasma : Really interesting . This means : * Deaaaarrrr citizens of Hiroshima + Nagasaki ...because we need to save MILLIONS of lives ( especially ours ) , we´re very sorry but will send you now : Our A - BOMB ! It will surely shredder just about 150 K ppls. into ashes, but it will save MILLIONS of INNOCENT lives. Therefor you may see all the HUMANITY our govnmt. has and we´re sure you`ll be able to accept, that about 2 generations of Japanes ppl. have to suffer of the result of it.

Thank you for your understanding + have fun ,
best regards, the US - govnmt.

And no, I don´t need a helmet (no more) , because I repaired my Harley´s right after I bought it in the US , no waggeling like the tail of a cow in the frontwheel no more cause now there are balance - weights in the rims, strengthened the frames, made the brakes work and even the conrods with their bearings are sitting now precise on the crankshaft.
But thanks for the request .

I didn't label it a conspiracy and i don't understand that last part too well.
What other groups and what should they do?

The other lobbying forces for example I'd say your a republican excuse me if I am wrong. They should end their unholy marriage just because they believe the Jews are the chosen people. Their should be more anti Israel sentiment not anti Semitism, I don't dislike the jewish people but fuck I dislike Israel it's a joke.

Man justifying Hiroshima and Nagasaki is well to be pretty honest, fucking unreal. You yanks crack me up, You assassinate your best president Kennedy, Probably cause he was catholic and of Irish descent. The only president to avert nuclear catastrophe. Imagine your other blow heads in office at that critical time.

Man justifying Hiroshima and Nagasaki is well to be pretty honest, fucking unreal. You yanks crack me up, You assassinate your best president Kennedy, Probably cause he was catholic and of Irish descent. The only president to avert nuclear catastrophe. Imagine your other blow heads in office at that critical time.

Generalize much? :facepalm:

And the fact that Obama doesn't care for Jews is pretty well documented, that shouldn't come as much of a surprise to anyone, he's got a pretty solid track record to stand on that issue.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Sarkozy is an Israeli zionist. He does not hate Netanyahu.

Obama is the same. His biggest campaign contributor was The Israel lobby.

This is all propaganda to keep your heads turned in another direction.

His biggest campaign contributor was The Israel lobby.

That is just patently false. President Obama's largest contributors:

University of California $1,648,685
Goldman Sachs $1,013,091
Harvard University $878,164
Microsoft Corp $852,167
Google Inc $814,540

So, even if you're going to (incorrectly) call Goldman Sachs the "Israel lobby" [sic], as I know you are prone to do, you would still be wrong.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Well, it could be argued that the company has a lot of people of jewish faith in it, if you read the history of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldman_Sachs

On the other hand, from the middle ages, jews were not allowed to become craftsmen, so what was basically left was the financial business and trading gems etc.

Don't get mad at them because they got so good at this.

I don't know if Goldmann&Sachs have a political agenda, regarding Israel, but if they do, it's their right.

And if they help financing the campaign of a person they think will help them with their agenda, you better change the voting system, or stop complaining.

Facetious

Moderated
I wonder what Sark was saying about 0bama behind his back after 0 blew off that state dinner when passing through France during the first year of his presidency ('09). Yep, the tables were set, everything was secured, the chef's were in the kitchen and Obama flakes out in a most disrespectful fashion. Fuck that conservative French president, I'm not gunna give him the time of day, the narcissist in chief probaly thought to himself. :rofl2:

Oh, but there's more... To make matters worse, on the very same trip, Barry-0 also blew off the traditional presidential visit to Normandy...:facepalm: ... Michelle wanted to go shopping for fine hand bags and barry was jonesin for the links and a pack of smokes. :pimpdaddy :1orglaugh

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Well, it could be argued that the company has a lot of people of jewish faith in it, if you read the history of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldman_Sachs

On the other hand, from the middle ages, jews were not allowed to become craftsmen, so what was basically left was the financial business and trading gems etc.

Don't get mad at them because they got so good at this.

I don't know if Goldmann&Sachs have a political agenda, regarding Israel, but if they do, it's their right.

And if they help financing the campaign of a person they think will help them with their agenda, you better change the voting system, or stop complaining.

Is this an admission that Israel/Jews have a huge influence in the American political system and the laws, bills, ect. it passes and the decisions and actions it makes?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Sarkozy is an Israeli zionist. He does not hate Netanyahu.

Obama is the same. His biggest campaign contributor was The Israel lobby.

This is all propaganda to keep your heads turned in another direction.

That's probably accurate.
It still doesn't take away the fact that they probably can't stand the guy.
My own and others personal experience when doing business with people of the jewish persuasion has been almost entirely negative.
From working directly for them to working customer service in a Jewish area to being self employed and doing jobs for them.
I can honestly say that with few exceptions in almost every transaction I've had with jewish people, both the Barbara Streisand/Mel Brooks looking rich ones to the religious ones who wear all black they tried to screw me in one form or another.
Very difficult to do business with these people........and almost everybody who's done business with them knows this.
So Obama and Pepe La Pew's comments don't surprise me at all.

I can't wait till the bigger countries get tired of Israel's stink and decide to smack them down a peg or two. I see their during this week they launched a inter-continental missile capable of hitting New York, They've already sunked a US boat and god knows what shit their mossad agents have been doing to undermine US interests.

Yep once sentiment is built up they'll get the smackdown and they are likely preparing for it. The jewish lobbying force in america I'd assume at the very least are American's. First and foremost:dunno:

Facetious

Moderated
Why is everybody dogpiling on Israel for, they're largely a hard working lower middle - middle class society.
Really, get off of your sorry bandwagons, if you insist on taking your aggressions out on the jews, do so against all of those greedy democratic party voting CEO/CFOs in Manhattan... they're a dime a dozen! :facepalm: