• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nobody, I Mean Nobody Dips Their French Fries In Mayonnaise!

I saw that ONCE in all my life actually on the menu. So fucking dumb.

Just as dumb as calling them french fries. There is nothing french about fries cept they can both get cold and limp.

French fries=dumb name

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Just as dumb as calling them french fries. There is nothing french about fries cept they can both get cold and limp.

French fries=dumb name

I dunno, I don't think its nearly as stupid as that freedom thing. Not only is it dumb as fuck, it was stolen from something that was already stolen. And not in a way that someone was giving them back to their rightful owner.

I mean, what, does the world agree they are Belgian in origin? Personally, if I opt for fries, I call them fries. But in the spirit of things, I can start a good (doesn't need have to any legitimate claims because this is 2018 internet and anything goes) argument they the Belgian stole them from China just like Marco Polo stole fucking noodles, went back to Italy and said, "hey, look what I made!"

Damn Italians.

I dunno, I don't think its nearly as stupid as that freedom thing. Not only is it dumb as fuck, it was stolen from something that was already stolen. And not in a way that someone was giving them back to their rightful owner.

I mean, what, does the world agree they are Belgian in origin? Personally, if I opt for fries, I call them fries. But in the spirit of things, I can start a good (doesn't need have to any legitimate claims because this is 2018 internet and anything goes) argument they the Belgian stole them from China just like Marco Polo stole fucking noodles, went back to Italy and said, "hey, look what I made!"

Damn Italians.

True ;)

freeones_regina

Administrator
Regina, I don't know about your fries. If they are so fucking good then you should eat them plain.

I think this has turned into an anti mayo discussion. Do you have catfish over there? I've just digested a set of catfish nuggets sprinkled with taco seasoning to cook and a wholesome glop of mayo.Yum I've heard of fries with vinegar being a popular thing. Over here it's like a snooty fries thing. Am I wrong?

I'm not saying our fries are the best, just that they are eaten with mayonnaise mostly here or mayonnaise and a combination of something else like peanut sauce and raw onions.
There's also a lot of mayo varieties like mayo with lemon (Belgian style) or with pepper, rosemary, garlic and so on.

Fries with vinegar is not a thing here, sounds more like something they would eat in the UK?

Friet-compressor.jpg

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
It's called FRENCH fries.
I'm FFRENCH.
I love my FRENCH fries with some Mayonnaise

What the F...?

Pommes Frites! That is the name. Pommes (Potatoes de terre) frites (Fried)

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Well, this man does! I happen to love dipping chips/fries in mayo...each to their own I guess! ;)

Im quite partial to a nice bit of Valencian Patatas Bravas too :D

Ketchup is the world’s greatest condiment. It’s good on almost anything but ice cream. Sriracha is great on fries.

Deal with it.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
That floured mayo thing is a thing. Herbs in mayo? Yay. I'll mix them up.

A beef crown rib roast is best when cooked until the meat is falling off of the bone and I have had a medium rare steak with blood in the plate and a well done steak that was equally as delicious. And ketchup is good on steak, hamburgers, fish, shrimp and a host of other things.

As for that trailer trash Honey Boo Boo and her fat cow mom they were Obama fans and her mom voted for Obama and other libtards when she could pull her fat ass away from the table.

A beef crown rib roast is best when cooked until the meat is falling off of the bone and I have had a medium rare steak with blood in the plate and a well done steak that was equally as delicious. And ketchup is good on steak, hamburgers, fish, shrimp and a host of other things.

As for that trailer trash Honey Boo Boo and her fat cow mom they were Obama fans and her mom voted for Obama and other libtards when she could pull her fat ass away from the table.

None of these things are fries, brosef.

I am proud of you Mariah. We’ve exchanged too many memorable insults for it all to end over a bottle of ketchup.