• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nobody, I Mean Nobody Dips Their French Fries In Mayonnaise!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Fox, you call it whatever you want. Horsey has the heat that is special. Don't need a fucking pepper to spice it up.

"If he wants Fancy Sauce, he can make his own batch."

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Anyone else but me think McDonalds fries suck? I had them for the first time in 15+ years recently and was expecting to be blown away. Tastes super fake and chewy. Figured maybe they were old. Tried em 2 more times, still shitty.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
That’s not mayo that’s dripping from your burger.

Two ways to go, with this one:

1. That scene in van wilder where they ... 'relieve the dog', and the frat boy in the back, after the fact.. "I THINK I'VE HAD THIS BEFORE!"

2. Mayo? Honestly does not go well with meat. It is an accoutrement to the burger and/or veggies. You cannot just.. have it all sit together and not GLUE it with some mayo or.. ketchup, or what-have-you.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Anyone else but me think McDonalds fries suck? I had them for the first time in 15+ years recently and was expecting to be blown away. Tastes super fake and chewy. Figured maybe they were old. Tried em 2 more times, still shitty.

You are right. They are way too thin, and they go limp so fast. And then they are not much better than potatoe noodles.

Good fries have to be thgicker, and favorably have more surface to be crunchy:

fritte8uiok.jpg

georges

Staff member

I was never disappointed by Mc Donald's but was disappointed by by Quick and Burger King. I rarely go to fast foods.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Fries that cross my eyes:

Waffle fries. (But they are marinated in maple syrup, see.. cuz.. waffle.)

Punch Burger's sweet potato tots-fries. (Acquired taste.)

Penn Station (Tastes potato-ey, unlike many places.... like steak'n'shake. They taste like grease. Which isnt bad, ..ya know.. if yer lookin for it. But if not~)

This one american-mexican place downtown in the club district that puts the 'tortilla seasoning', which is probably just Sazon Goya con whichever other things you want in it. I think one has a garlic/onion mix, but ... it has been 16 years since I've been to a legit Mercado/Bodega. Anywho, they put the tortilla seasoning on the fries, too. Ergo.. not bad. But really, this joint is straight white people category. Like, nothing legit mexican, whatsoever. It'll go outta business, soon. The place gets no play.

bobjustbob

McFries had to go through some kind of reformulation because of the fatty oil revolution. They still taste good here as long as you eat them when you buy them. You may not have the same oil czars as we do. I do miss Jack in the Box onion rings. Jack's left my area decades ago and never came back. I don't know what they are serving now as an onion ring but they were sliced onions and had their fixins' bar to dip them into a variety of condiments if so choosing. If I want them today, I'll have to drive 700 miles to get them. Cry for me.

Fries that cross my eyes:

Waffle fries. (But they are marinated in maple syrup, see.. cuz.. waffle.)

Punch Burger's sweet potato tots-fries. (Acquired taste.)

Penn Station (Tastes potato-ey, unlike many places.... like steak'n'shake. They taste like grease. Which isnt bad, ..ya know.. if yer lookin for it. But if not~)

This one american-mexican place downtown in the club district that puts the 'tortilla seasoning', which is probably just Sazon Goya con whichever other things you want in it. I think one has a garlic/onion mix, but ... it has been 16 years since I've been to a legit Mercado/Bodega. Anywho, they put the tortilla seasoning on the fries, too. Ergo.. not bad. But really, this joint is straight white people category. Like, nothing legit mexican, whatsoever. It'll go outta business, soon. The place gets no play.
I'd go any place on your list for fries cept steak -n-shake. They fries are no good. Only reason being, the fries are too thin like shoestring potatoes. Being so thin they don't hold heat well at all. If you get fries with your burger, eat the fries first. If you start with the burger you fries will be cold in two bites-trust. They do have some tasty burgers tho. Getting hungry ;)

freeones_regina

Administrator
Blasphemy! FreeOnes is a dutch site, fuck off with your ketchup, mayonnaise is the default topping for fries, period!
They were right in that Pulp Fiction scene.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
A reason I like McDonald's as much as I do is because I have one a block from the house. My food gets home still hot and fresh and tastes good. McDonald's food does tend to deteriorate pretty quick. A 20 minute drive home and that burger and fries tastes totally different.

bobjustbob

Regina, I don't know about your fries. If they are so fucking good then you should eat them plain.

I think this has turned into an anti mayo discussion. Do you have catfish over there? I've just digested a set of catfish nuggets sprinkled with taco seasoning to cook and a wholesome glop of mayo.Yum I've heard of fries with vinegar being a popular thing. Over here it's like a snooty fries thing. Am I wrong?

DrakeM

You're just lucky god isn't here!
Was watching a football game from Montreal on TV last weekend and one of the girls in the crowd was wearing a T-shirt that read "It's a Mayo Thing". Looked pretty hot too, would love to dip her in mayonnaise.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Tarter sauce is good, on good fries.

It's called FRENCH fries.
I'm FFRENCH.
I love my FRENCH fries with some Mayonnaise