• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

No I have not retired, LOL!

Oh, Brandi , I love your spreading pics in the kitchen with freeones, is there anything else to reveal????? Hope so.

flapjack23

Glad to see you haven't "retired".I figured living in NC they would force you into
retirement.You are a very beautiful lady and I appreciate what you do_One question.
in some of your pictures,you pose with a girl with long blond hair with black streaks
in it.Who is she and does she have her own site? If you answered that already,sorry if I
missed it.

BrandiLove

Official Checked Star Member
Glad to see you haven't "retired".I figured living in NC they would force you into
retirement.You are a very beautiful lady and I appreciate what you do_One question.
in some of your pictures,you pose with a girl with long blond hair with black streaks
in it.Who is she and does she have her own site? If you answered that already,sorry if I
missed it.

NC would never lead me to retirement.....Believe it or not they have been really god to me:) My girlfriend does not have her own site but I am trying to get her more involved. LOL! W Ho am I kidding, I need not try....she is MORE than willing. Should I have her back for more?

xxx
Brandi

PS- her name is Lisa