• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

No I have not retired, LOL!

BrandiLove

Official Checked Star Member
Hi Brandi!!! I love your beautiful face, amazing body, incredible legs!!!

Do you think you have a full body picture from the front, wearing some miniskirt?! - I can die in piece if you share!!!

Thnx!!! I love you!!!

-onar

Hmmmm with words of such kindness how could I refuse your request:)? Thanks love and please stay in touch!

xxx
Brandi

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 1,333

BrandiLove

O-M-G! I've seen so much of you Brandi And consider myself a fan! GG-gurl, do you stay tight and young 4 ever? Love the whole package gorgeous!

Gonna visit this thead a lot from now on!

-XXX-

Man alive are you guys making my day or what? Thank you sweet thing for dropping by and I will be sure to keep things as visually appealing as possible for each return:)

xxx
Brandi

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 1,333

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Thank you Brandi! You're looking very sexy as always! :lovecoupl

:) SLing bikini is on the way and as far as the hose.....I am going to make you wait until the weekend:) Kisses!

xxx
Brandi

well you in tan color pantyhose sheer to waist will give me an amazing weekend to wait for baby... you are stunning and i would give my left arm for you in them baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well you in tan color pantyhose sheer to waist will give me an amazing weekend to wait for baby... you are stunning and i would give my left arm for you in them baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brandi my love, which weekend am i waiting for???? kiss

BrandiLove

Sweetheart you have waited far too long and I know this is not perfect .....but I wanted to get you SOMETHING. I still owe you to the waist:) *wink*

xxx
Brandi

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 960
Brandi, you are a goddess among us mortals. :)
Thanks for keeping your body in such great shape for us to enjoy, lol.
Any guy you've ever fucked can now die a happy man... ;)

Do you by chance have any pics of you bottom-less, with your beautiful tits peaking out from under a shirt?

-----------------------

Brandi for President 2008!
:bowdown: