• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Somebody told me that Nina is shooting a BBG and BG in Feb with new male talents? Best news I got this year so far....

Is that true babes???????????? :nanner:

That's definitely great news! I love seeing her with younger guys. I'd love to see do a bunch of movies breaking young guys into the business like 18-22 yrs old.

Somebody told me that Nina is shooting a BBG and BG in Feb with new male talents?

So she is shooting new b/g scenes with talent other than her husband? Well she just said in this thread that she wasn't. I guess she changes her mind frequently.

Or she realized that few want to pay to see her do scenes with the same guy repeatedly.

Id go by what Nina said, not some rumors that are floating around.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
So she is shooting new b/g scenes with talent other than her husband? Well she just said in this thread that she wasn't. I guess she changes her mind frequently.

Or she realized that few want to pay to see her do scenes with the same guy repeatedly.

I think breaking her down with clever little digs is not the way the right way to go about it.

QUOTE Nina Mercedez
Sorry guys I need to do what is right for me and mentally working with other guys at this time is not in my comfort level. Maybe in the future but not now

She didn't rule it.

QUOTE Nina Mercedez
Sorry guys I need to do what is right for me and mentally working with other guys at this time is not in my comfort level. Maybe in the future but not now

She didn't rule it.

She may have said that, but checking her twitter from yesterday she was talking about working with other male performers.

So it appears that she changes her mind frequently and it may be best to wait to see who she performs with.

I think breaking her down with clever little digs is not the way the right way to go about it.

I think nobody Here IS trying to break her to work with new male talent apart from her husband....the positive to this to is that she gets to know what she has to work on which will drive people to her website and eventually she can make more money

No other stars gets that kind of feedback, its good for her.

Great to see you back. Nothing against you....but I feel what you shoot for your website looks amateurish i.e. camera moments, scripts does not look professional. We all would love to see you do Boy Girl scenes for Brazzers, Evil and tons of other studios who are experts and will do justice with your BG scenes. Again, nothing against you but this is where I would throw my money on to watch your feature movies with scripts or you doing something new like...gang bang, BBG without ray, interracial or any other scene which you have not done in the past....we respect your boundaries, just sharing what majority of your fans would like you to do......I hope you take my comments in a constructive way...keep up the good work...

This.

Honesty appreciated.

BTW Nina, I would love to see you work with Lorena Sanchez in the future.