• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I assume your reading posts from a board started by a guy who hates gays, women and the adult industry! Sadly, I with many other stars have stood up to a bully and in return have been targeted! The best thing to do is to stay off that board not one thing on there is true and the fact u would even ask if it is true is offensive!

Hi baby, no offence intended, was extremely disturbed and worried for you when read it, hoped u were ok that was all.

Take it easy

XOXOXOXO

New update on my site!
Nina Mercedez and Jenevive Jolie

nmnjj1freeones.jpg

two of my all time favorite models
I will become member again just for this scene this time. I cant wait to see you both in action

love u babe
xoxo

warning if you join her site you can't down load video's have no idea why no options goes strait to playing vids. Wanted that cream pie video and it wan't there either pics only, and no good ones of the creampie scene kinda a let down main reason i joined and plus the DP video again not there. Just didn't want any one else to be disapointed too.

ugh. Nina Mercedez? Really!?!

That chick that looks like she's a vixen in a Robert Rodriguez movie?

I mean she's only got a body that looks like Michaelangelo crafted it (or a doctor in Beverly Hills).
Face like Apollonia from Purple Rain
And hair that looks like how drawings of Wonder Woman's hair looks (nobody ever really seems to touch her hair either).

Plus she looks like she smells like cinnamon and rose pedals

*Love you Nina:)

from her twitter "It's OFFICIAL Ill be shooting 5 more boy-girl scenes for Heartbreaker Films and my website 1 Girl-Girl boy scene and 1 Boy-Boy girl scene" ..