• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Gutted NIna, its took me back to the start now, im getting charged a bomb for this :(

It was a Live show there was no going back to the beginning we had to restart the scene a few times and then Ray finally took over but it was all Live no recordings!

Thats an amazing picture. Thanks so much!

Just watched Nina's free web cam show. There were a few times the feed was lost, but all in all it was well worth the trouble. Nina was smoking sexy hot! For all the haters out there, be careful what you wish for. You pull that crap enough to any person they will simply walk away from whatever industry they are a part of. And you know who loses then? The fans that's who.

Nina, you and Ray keep up the faith and all the hard work. This fan does appreciate it.

Sorry for the rant, and congrats to my Rays and Matt Garza on their first no hitter tonight. ;)

Miss Nina this is hands down the best picture I've seen from this show. I've always hoped you work with this gentleman. He seems very professional in his work and I think you and him would do a fantastic scene!

Nina Mercedez and Mr. Marcus
csf.jpg

That photo of Nina and Mr Marcus has given me a massive chubby ;-)
Mr Marcus pounding Nina's incredible body would encourage everyone and anyone to join her site.
Fingers crossed Mr Marcus or Nina (or Mandingo or Lex) follow up on this.
MAKE IT HAPPEN

Just watched the latest video update on Nina's site with Gina Lynn and Ray. It had the best production quality I've seen so far on the site. Can't wait until the menu search options are up. Keep up the good work!