• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

mr69big

Banned
Just joined Nina's offical site, and I gotta say there is so much great content that the only downside is trying to search through it all. As a suggestion, search options would be great (like girl/girl; boy/girl; anal; web cam shows; ect...). :hatsoff:

LOL, is this Nina or Ray in disguise?

Please please please cancel and get off my thread! I am sick of you 3 guys harassing me! :crash:

Apologies, dont mean to cause harrasment, should use my words a bit more carefully, i apologise to you Nina and fellow fans too. Just a bit bemused for instance u had said previously u were doing a live sesh wed of last week, but that didnt materialise. and my personal opinion is that the site is foor value for money but like you say its upto me to cancel.

Just wondered if any fellow fans have seen much of Lisa Anns recent films, she's looking hot, Nina could certainly learn a thing or 2 watching her, (how to suck dick for instance) and enjoy the fuck shes presented with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondered if any fellow fans have seen much of Lisa Anns recent films, she's looking hot, Nina could certainly learn a thing or 2 watching her, (how to suck dick for instance) and enjoy the fuck shes presented with.

Then go there bro(please stay there)....take a hike....we don't need your negative attitude here! I guess this is what gets you off....putting people down and getting a rise put of them....later...much later . :sleep:

Perilypos

Retired Moderator

Apologies, dont mean to cause harrasment, should use my words a bit more carefully, i apologise to you Nina and fellow fans too. Just a bit bemused for instance u had said previously u were doing a live sesh wed of last week, but that didnt materialise. and my personal opinion is that the site is foor value for money but like you say its upto me to cancel.

Have you noticed the name of the section this thread is placed in? Yes, it is "Favorite Babes and Fetishes", which means that these threads are intended for those who include the particular stars in their favourites and enjoy their work and even their presence on the board. You are not satisfied - all right, you are entitled not to. Thus, for the God's sake, leave the thread to the rest of us who enjoy it, please. Do you think that Nina's site is not worth your money? All right, unsubscribe and that's it. Your spreading negativity is far from welcome. Stop annoying the members who visit this thread to appreciate Nina's work and to make conversation with her, please.

Have you noticed the name of the section this thread is placed in? Yes, it is "Favorite Babes and Fetishes", which means that these threads are intended for those who include the particular stars in their favourites and enjoy their work and even their presence on the board. You are not satisfied - all right, you are entitled not to. Thus, for the God's sake, leave the thread to the rest of us who enjoy it, please. Do you think that Nina's site is not worth your money? All right, unsubscribe and that's it. Your spreading negativity is far from welcome. Stop annoying the members who visit this thread to appreciate Nina's work and to make conversation with her, please.

+1..Amen!!!!!

mr69big

Banned
Then go there bro(please stay there)....take a hike....we don't need your negative attitude here! I guess this is what gets you off....putting people down and getting a rise put of them....later...much later . :sleep:

Oh im there!
free country, ill voice my opinion if i so wish, thanks very much, same as you do!!

mr69big

Banned

If she cant take honest critiscm whose fault is that? i like Nina Mercedez and her work, doesnt mean i like her website for instance, or think its value for money, yes ive voiced my opinion (1 that others share)

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

Maybe you should move over to Lisa Ann's thread and Join her site. I do not need to learn a thing or two from anyone I am doing quite well on my own with what I do Your the only one complaining!

As for my scene from Wed. male talent didn't have his test ready and that was out of my control. The scene will take place tomorrow but I have a feeling mentioning that is going to cause more complaints.

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
If she cant take honest critiscm whose fault is that? i like Nina Mercedez and her work, doesnt mean i like her website for instance, or think its value for money, yes ive voiced my opinion (1 that others share)

No "others" don't share your opinion it's 2 other guys on this thread but hey I have something perfect for all 3 of you here you go!! :thefinger

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe

:ban::ban::ban::ban:

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe

Thanks Baby!!

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Hey guys Ill be shooting another Boy/Girl scene for my website! This one will be with Travis Knight Ill be streaming it live on http://www.eyecandy247.com sometime after 5pm est. its hard to pin point an exact time because I am not sure what time he will get to the location and stuff like that!

You look incredibly hot even when you're flicking someone off! Haha... you're the best, Nina!

Best of luck with your scene tomorrow! Perhaps I'll check it out on eyecandy tomorrow. I'm going to be super jealous of your coworker though ;)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

And I'm going to go one further with this. Next post I see offering anything other than constructive criticism about the way Nina and Ray choose to do things on THEIR site, will get the member of that post banned for 7 days.