• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Glad you like it here is another from one Texan to another!

11.jpg

fo_board7.jpg

Miss Nina I was fucking you just like this in a dream I had the other night. I rode your sexy Mexicana like a beautiful wild mare. You were bucking back on my cock like you were trying to bounce me off there. I just straddled your hips and popped you back as hard as I could. You told me I was slamming my pussy too hard so I pulled out and shoved my cock into your ass. You winced in pain and started bucking harder than ever I grabbed two hands full of your hair and sternly pulled back on your hair like I was pulling on rings. I intended to waller out your butthole an stretch it out so bad there would be no point for another man to hit it. No other man besides me. he he! I would always go balls deep in all three of your sexy holes.

Nina ur soooo lovely ! I was wondering have u ever did a pee shot before ? or do u plan on shooting a short vid where you briefly take a leak ? and what are your thoughts on fetish in general

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Nina ur soooo lovely ! I was wondering have u ever did a pee shot before ? or do u plan on shooting a short vid where you briefly take a leak ? and what are your thoughts on fetish in general

I like fetish although I haven't done a fetish shoot but I will think about doing one soon!

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
I love how she only posts to promote for her voting w/e, but completely ignores member's questions.

Back track on the threads I ALWAYS answer questions I have never had anyone complain about my posting photo's till now LOL

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
fo_board7.jpg

Miss Nina I was fucking you just like this in a dream I had the other night. I rode your sexy Mexicana like a beautiful wild mare. You were bucking back on my cock like you were trying to bounce me off there. I just straddled your hips and popped you back as hard as I could. You told me I was slamming my pussy too hard so I pulled out and shoved my cock into your ass. You winced in pain and started bucking harder than ever I grabbed two hands full of your hair and sternly pulled back on your hair like I was pulling on rings. I intended to waller out your butthole an stretch it out so bad there would be no point for another man to hit it. No other man besides me. he he! I would always go balls deep in all three of your sexy holes.

Very hot!!!
OMG!!

Hey Miss Nina glad you liked my little vinette about you. Too be completely honest I have fucked you so many times in nightly dreams. Sometimes in my sweetest dreams I fuck the shit out of you and that other sexy brunette model I'm trying to get you to shoot with! Please make that shoot happen with her.

I will admit my ultimate goal with you in all my fantasies is to hammer that tender little butthole of yours. I would only fuck your butthole on my terms though. I simply grab you firmly around your hips and thrust my cock very hard and shove it right into your asshole. Your butthole deserves to be fucked hard and deep and I would show it absolutely not mercy at all. I guarantee to stretch out and work it so much it would never ever be the same. I would ruin it for every other guy. I guess you could say I would own your asshole. he he! If you like my stories I've gota bunch more let know if I can email them to you.

Hey Miss Nina glad you liked my little vinette about you. Too be completely honest I have fucked you so many times in nightly dreams. Sometimes in my sweetest dreams I fuck the shit out of you and that other sexy brunette model I'm trying to get you to shoot with! Please make that shoot happen with her.

I will admit my ultimate goal with you in all my fantasies is to hammer that tender little butthole of yours. I would only fuck your butthole on my terms though. I simply grab you firmly around your hips and thrust my cock very hard and shove it right into your asshole. Your butthole deserves to be fucked hard and deep and I would show it absolutely not mercy at all. I guarantee to stretch out and work it so much it would never ever be the same. I would ruin it for every other guy. I guess you could say I would own your asshole. he he! If you like my stories I've gota bunch more let know if I can email them to you.

You need to get laid quickly.:shocked:

Only messing with you pimpdaddy;)