• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Review of Nina Mercedez @ the Beach House Cabaret in Sunny Isles, FL

Greetings,
I've been lurking the boards for the past few weeks while voting in the MissFreeOnes contest and finally got around to registering.

I've long been a fan of Nina Mercedez since I first saw her several years ago in a feature movie during her Vivid contract days and I have followed her ever since.

I was finally able to meet her last September at the Exxxotica NY show in New Jersey. She was everything I'd hoped she would be & more, so when I heard she was going to be feature dancing last weekend at the the Beach House Cabaret in my hometown of Miami, there was not a chance in hell that I wasn't going to see her perform.

Unfortunately, since it was an adult gentlemen's club, photos were strictly forbidden. :(

What I can show you is a few pics of some of the cool schwag I picked up at the show instead. :)

The first show of the night was Nina's cowgirl routine. She wore a glittering red out fit covered in thousands of rhinstones.

http://twitpic.com/u4p1s

As she danced, she gave out a handful of t-shirts to the guys who were the most generous with their tips. After the routine was over, she brought out a miniature wading pool, stripped completely naked, and covered her body in paint. She invited each guy with a shirt to the edge of the stage and using her body as the brush and the t-shirts as her canvas, she gave each of us an original & unique souvenir.

After cleaning up and redressing, Nina came back out to chat with fans and sign autographs. When it was my turn, she sat down next to me and signed the body-painted shirt and a DVD she'd given me during her show. We chatted briefly as best we could in spite of the EXTREMELY LOUD music the DJ was playing. She was also kind enough to sign another DVD cover and an 8X10 photo of me & her from the Exxxotica NY expo last September. I asked if there was any chance she would be appearing at the Exxxotica Miami expo in May and she said she'd love to be there if she can find someone to sign for. Needless to say, I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Afterwards, she graciously excused herself and went on mingling with the crowd.

After about an hour, it was time for round two. This time the outfit was an Indian princess. (It wasn't the same one as the photo below, but you get the idea.)

http://twitpic.com/u4p2m

Luckily for me, this was also her famous FIRE show! At the end, she lit a torch (that's right, a real torch) and did a very sensual dance with it, during which, she would rub the torch on various parts of her body, lighting them on fire for a few seconds!! She even had guys from the crowd come up to the stage and lit their cigarettes for them.

After the routine, she once again came out front, this time at a table setup with DVDs and 8X10s for the patrons to buy. Once again, she was very cheeriful and happy to sign the 8X10 & another DVD she had given to me during the second show (a great performance deserves great tips.)

picture.php

By now, it was a little past 1:30am and since I'd been awake since 6am the previous morning, I was ready to pass out. I thanked Nina for coming to Miami so I could see her and complimented her on putting on two great shows. She tried to entice in to staying for the last show at 2:30am but I had to politely decline as I had to be at work later that morning at 8am.

Overall, I'd have to say my experiences with Nina Mercedez has been nothing short of excellent. Just sweetheart of a girl who truly does appreciate and care about her fans. This isn't a girl who phones in a performance just to collect a paycheck. From the intricate & elaborate costumes, to the detailed dance choreography and the high energy & enthusiasm of her performances. Nina puts a lot of time & effort in to her stage shows and I commend her for that. Thank you Nina for all your hard work. It is greatly appreciated.

:hatsoff:

Guys, if you ever have the oppotunity to see Nina Mercedez perform live, by all means GO!!! It is an experience you will not soon forget.

Hi Nina long time no see how is my favorite latin hotty been. god you look amazing in the above pics. no one is prefect but damn your close to it

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Re: Review of Nina Mercedez @ the Beach House Cabaret in Sunny Isles, FL

Greetings,
I've been lurking the boards for the past few weeks while voting in the MissFreeOnes contest and finally got around to registering.

I've long been a fan of Nina Mercedez since I first saw her several years ago in a feature movie during her Vivid contract days and I have followed her ever since.

I was finally able to meet her last September at the Exxxotica NY show in New Jersey. She was everything I'd hoped she would be & more, so when I heard she was going to be feature dancing last weekend at the the Beach House Cabaret in my hometown of Miami, there was not a chance in hell that I wasn't going to see her perform.

Unfortunately, since it was an adult gentlemen's club, photos were strictly forbidden. :(

What I can show you is a few pics of some of the cool schwag I picked up at the show instead. :)

The first show of the night was Nina's cowgirl routine. She wore a glittering red out fit covered in thousands of rhinstones.

http://twitpic.com/u4p1s

As she danced, she gave out a handful of t-shirts to the guys who were the most generous with their tips. After the routine was over, she brought out a miniature wading pool, stripped completely naked, and covered her body in paint. She invited each guy with a shirt to the edge of the stage and using her body as the brush and the t-shirts as her canvas, she gave each of us an original & unique souvenir.

After cleaning up and redressing, Nina came back out to chat with fans and sign autographs. When it was my turn, she sat down next to me and signed the body-painted shirt and a DVD she'd given me during her show. We chatted briefly as best we could in spite of the EXTREMELY LOUD music the DJ was playing. She was also kind enough to sign another DVD cover and an 8X10 photo of me & her from the Exxxotica NY expo last September. I asked if there was any chance she would be appearing at the Exxxotica Miami expo in May and she said she'd love to be there if she can find someone to sign for. Needless to say, I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Afterwards, she graciously excused herself and went on mingling with the crowd.

After about an hour, it was time for round two. This time the outfit was an Indian princess. (It wasn't the same one as the photo below, but you get the idea.)

http://twitpic.com/u4p2m

Luckily for me, this was also her famous FIRE show! At the end, she lit a torch (that's right, a real torch) and did a very sensual dance with it, during which, she would rub the torch on various parts of her body, lighting them on fire for a few seconds!! She even had guys from the crowd come up to the stage and lit their cigarettes for them.

After the routine, she once again came out front, this time at a table setup with DVDs and 8X10s for the patrons to buy. Once again, she was very cheeriful and happy to sign the 8X10 & another DVD she had given to me during the second show (a great performance deserves great tips.)

picture.php

By now, it was a little past 1:30am and since I'd been awake since 6am the previous morning, I was ready to pass out. I thanked Nina for coming to Miami so I could see her and complimented her on putting on two great shows. She tried to entice in to staying for the last show at 2:30am but I had to politely decline as I had to be at work later that morning at 8am.

Overall, I'd have to say my experiences with Nina Mercedez has been nothing short of excellent. Just sweetheart of a girl who truly does appreciate and care about her fans. This isn't a girl who phones in a performance just to collect a paycheck. From the intricate & elaborate costumes, to the detailed dance choreography and the high energy & enthusiasm of her performances. Nina puts a lot of time & effort in to her stage shows and I commend her for that. Thank you Nina for all your hard work. It is greatly appreciated.

:hatsoff:

Guys, if you ever have the oppotunity to see Nina Mercedez perform live, by all means GO!!! It is an experience you will not soon forget.

wow babe thanks I had a great night and it was my pleasure!

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
When do you upload videos to your website? It seems like you only upload once a month...we're staaaarving for new homemade video content!! STAARVING I SAY!! lol btw LOOOOVE YOU!!

Oh I know there was a problem with the CMS it is fixed though now the videos are back tracked and a video is posted weekly like usual!
Thanks NM

///

DIEING 4 that oppurtunity........!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

that would make my day......hell my year

We love you Nina! Here's wishing you all that you desire! Thank you for showing us all that we desire! :)

You are one HELL of a woman!! :bowdown: