• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Sorry it's late. Happy Birthday Nina, Love Ya!

Nina babes,

I have been a member of your website 3 different times in the second half of this year and sorry to say have been disappointed with the content on it. There is nothing which cannot be found on the other internet sites. The vidoes you post are your vivid work several years ago which I am sure most of the people have already seen it.

I love you and your work from the past but baby you need to do some videos exclusive for your website which will make fans to enroll in it. I am sorry to say but I feel like I did not gain anything but lost 90$ this year on material which I had seen already.

Fans like me who are not that rich need value for their money. I will request you to shoot few videos like BG, BBG, Gang Bang quite often in order to attract more fans to your site.

Love and Kisses...

Nina has been in and out of Freeones since she moved to the other side of the US.

Nina babes,

I have been a member of your website 3 different times in the second half of this year and sorry to say have been disappointed with the content on it. There is nothing which cannot be found on the other internet sites. The vidoes you post are your vivid work several years ago which I am sure most of the people have already seen it.

I love you and your work from the past but baby you need to do some videos exclusive for your website which will make fans to enroll in it. I am sorry to say but I feel like I did not gain anything but lost 90$ this year on material which I had seen already.

Fans like me who are not that rich need value for their money. I will request you to shoot few videos like BG, BBG, Gang Bang quite often in order to attract more fans to your site.

Love and Kisses...

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Nina babes,

Love and Kisses...

Hi guys!! I have been a little busy but I did not forget about all of you. Thank you for all of the Sweet Birthday Wishes!
As far as the comment that I quoted above.... I have to say that you are mistaken. There is a ton of exclusive content in my members area, You will not find 80-90% of it anywhere else. Maybe, you are confused with preview/promotional content; about 10-15 pics or 30 secs of video that is found on various sites that is used to show you what is in MY members area.

Hi Nina, last night I was looking at the entry list for Miss FreeOnes 2010. I was surprised to see you were the only very active OCSM not on it already. I'm sure I speak for a lot of posters here, who want you to enter, and win. :)

Hi guys!! I have been a little busy but I did not forget about all of you. Thank you for all of the Sweet Birthday Wishes!
As far as the comment that I quoted above.... I have to say that you are mistaken. There is a ton of exclusive content in my members area, You will not find 80-90% of it anywhere else. Maybe, you are confused with preview/promotional content; about 10-15 pics or 30 secs of video that is found on various sites that is used to show you what is in MY members area.

good point but consider that gangbang thing.

Sorry Nina, maybe I was not clear...yes the pictures sets are exclusive but they are only solo or Girl Girl....I was talking about the video's, almost all the videos are found on the internet and mostly all are from your old vivid movies...! Please do new hardcore movies with new guys so that there is motivation to go and shell out 30 bucks in a month....you need to be more regular with video updates unlike now when you update in every 6-7 days......your body is still in great shape and you should continue to work on hardcore videos....

Love you:)

Sorry Nina, maybe I was not clear...yes the pictures sets are exclusive but they are only solo or Girl Girl....I was talking about the video's, almost all the videos are found on the internet and mostly all are from your old vivid movies...! Please do new hardcore movies with new guys so that there is motivation to go and shell out 30 bucks in a month....you need to be more regular with video updates unlike now when you update in every 6-7 days......your body is still in great shape and you should continue to work on hardcore videos....

Love you:)

I agree with this guy 100%