• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Have to agree this scene looks top draw, "Nina is there no way you can add this in video format to ur website? i haveto agree that ur site has pretty much same but bit less than vivids. (apart from ur solo and stuff with ray of course)

whens ur next BG scene being done and posted?

There was no video to this it was a layout for Score Magazine.

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
the first scene i have seen with nina was were she had sex on a yellow couch - very sexy. since that time she she look allways better and better, she is giving and showing us so much personally that we should have a lot of respect for her. i am sure that a lot of guys which are complaining about her look will not even make naked photos.
keep going Nina.

Thanks Baby!! :lovecoupl

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
I just wanted to say that I never liked boob implants, but, you are the exception to the rule. You are absolutely incredible, ignore the haters. The first time I saw you was in some pictures of the Miss Nude Universe you won and I remember thinking "Wow why aren't there any girls doing hardcore that look that good!" Imagine my surprise when I saw you on film, on a fluke, on the Playboy Channel.

Thanks Babe!!

Thanks Babe but I am really not interested in begging for votes on the internet.

I find that incredibly refreshing, and it's huge positive for you. I wish more women in the industry had that attitude. Maybe they feel they aren't good enough to get by without having a begathon for votes or attention.

picture.php

yummy! TNX, Nina! :thefinger