• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I just saw a film in which Nina entices a room painter to have sex with her.
Nina as with all of your films you were absolutely beautiful.
I especially enjoyed the way the scene ended with you taking a gorgeous load of cum directly on your face.

Keep up the good work.

Perry

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I just saw a film in which Nina entices a room painter to have sex with her.
Nina as with all of your films you were absolutely beautiful.
I especially enjoyed the way the scene ended with you taking a gorgeous load of cum directly on your face.

Keep up the good work.

Perry

Thanks that is a Vivid movie called Blue Collar glad you like it

Make a photoset of playing video games naked!

That would be great! :nanner:

Hey Nina, have you ever thought about doing some type of horror photo set - like kicking some zombie ass or running away/fighting some classic horror icons like Mike Myers or Jason :D?

Hey Nina, have you ever thought about doing some type of horror photo set - like kicking some zombie ass or running away/fighting some classic horror icons like Mike Myers or Jason :D?

interesting (but little freaky) idea :rolleyes:

I know this is not the set but is this the bikini, if it is your talking about a shoot I did for Muscular development and that set is on my website.

freeonesbikini.jpeg

Hi Nina, I have to say that you look amazing in this picture. I remember seeing pics of you in this bikini while you were modelling for Miss Nude Universe and thats how I became a fan of yours. You are truly amazing!!!!!

Is there any chance you could upload some pics from this set?? Id be really grateful if you could :hatsoff:

And could you possibly tell me what happened to the Miss Nude Universe pictures?? I cant find them anywhere, do you have any pictures available by any chance??

new thread new gallery!

XXX Star NIna Mercedez loves stripping for you, HOT!!

http://www.heartbreakerfilms.com/hardcore_sex/photos/hbf_nina_mercedez_solo_01/hb_gal_01.html

Heartbreaker_15.jpg

Great work Nina :thumbsup:,

Thanks for yet another great gallery, this time from your Heartbreaker films site. I am seriously thinking about becoming a member of Heartbreaker films site, as I like what I see!

PS Nina if you need any help at your studios I would be only too happy to help, I could clean your sexy shoes, underwear. Hell you wouldnt even need to pay me, I would come in for free if it meant seeing you in the flesh! ;) :rofl: :thumbsup:

Many thanks for the excellent work you putting in here, and we appreciate immensely the amount of time you spend amongst us.
Hugs and kisses babe
xXx