• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Great work Nina :thumbsup:,

Thanks for yet another great gallery, this time from your Heartbreaker films site. I am seriously thinking about becoming a member of Heartbreaker films site, as I like what I see!

PS Nina if you need any help at your studios I would be only too happy to help, I could clean your sexy shoes, underwear. Hell you wouldnt even need to pay me, I would come in for free if it meant seeing you in the flesh! ;) :rofl: :thumbsup:

Many thanks for the excellent work you putting in here, and we appreciate immensely the amount of time you spend amongst us.
Hugs and kisses babe
xXx

Yea there is a lot of great stuff on the site you should defiantly check it out!

el_turbo

Closed Account
I know this is not the set but is this the bikini, if it is your talking about a shoot I did for Muscular development and that set is on my website.

freeonesbikini.jpeg

Cool, I found the Nina Mercedez thread. :cool:

This pic is a classic. One of the first ones I remember as a Mercedez fan. :bowdown:

anal
http://www.***********/watch/Nina_Mercedez_-_Latina_Anal.html

fabulous scene- Nina is at her most divine and her performance is utterly great as the world's most beautiful woman giving a great blowjob then experiencing rare, fantastic anal sex.

When did she do this scene and has there ever been any other anal scenes?

are you planning to do interracial soon?

i can answer this one for her.

she wont be doing any guy interracial she only has sex on screen with her husband ray that is her only boy girl partner

i can answer this one for her.

she wont be doing any guy interracial she only has sex on screen with her husband ray that is her only boy girl partner

Thats really really really really really really really really really really really really sad if she will only do scenes BG scenes with Ray.

Nina Babes is that true????? If Ray can do BG scenes with other girls I am sure you can work with other guys as well. Correct Nina??

Thats really really really really really really really really really really really really sad if she will only do scenes BG scenes with Ray.

Nina Babes is that true????? If Ray can do BG scenes with other girls I am sure you can work with other guys as well. Correct Nina??

unless i mis understood her they have agreed to just be with each other like that

sorry nina i dont mean to step on your toes while im gone and if i am wrong i am very sorry about misleading your fans