• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I think that article has surfaced before here or somewhere else. I know it's a fetish one that I enjoy myself but I know female talent that don't do it wanna get paid for doing one. My stance is I would love to see you do it for your website exclusively. As you know Nina it's always been a dream of mine to see you do a IR scene perhaps with Mr Marcus. That would be hott.

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Nina want you to cum on her feet

http://www.ninamercedezxxx.com/banners/tgps/tgpfeet/gallery03.html

2.jpg

Hey Nina! First I want to see you are breathtaking! I have two questions do you or have you ever squirt, and/or have you had a screaming orgasm especially on camera? Thanks

Hey beautiful, been a member twice to your site and will be soon again. My question is any chace of you doing a creampie. Alway's been a fan of it and was wondering if you would. Love your work and your site.

im not really a foot fetish guy but cuming anywhere on you is good enougth so if u want cum there so it will be lol.

you really beautiful and very sexy!

I think that article has surfaced before here or somewhere else. I know it's a fetish one that I enjoy myself but I know female talent that don't do it wanna get paid for doing one. My stance is I would love to see you do it for your website exclusively. As you know Nina it's always been a dream of mine to see you do a IR scene perhaps with Mr Marcus. That would be hott.

She is Perfection. words can not decsribe how perfect she is..:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

i know it i find myself starring at her latly more then my all time favorite angelina valnetine and trust me im nuts about her .

nina just has awesome skin tone beautiful eyes prefect smile and an amazing body i cant get enough of her

Im sure a small cut doesnt matter to her but if hes bleeding all over the place, thats got to be a turn off. That new liquid bandage stuff seems to work pretty good if you have a problem with cuts.

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Hey Nina! First I want to see you are breathtaking! I have two questions do you or have you ever squirt, and/or have you had a screaming orgasm especially on camera? Thanks

Yes I did a kinda squirting scene in Latina Anal Heartbreakers. and in White Hot

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Hey beautiful, been a member twice to your site and will be soon again. My question is any chace of you doing a creampie. Alway's been a fan of it and was wondering if you would. Love your work and your site.

I did my first creampie in Thrust it is the scene with me Ray and Brook.

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
im not really a foot fetish guy but cuming anywhere on you is good enougth so if u want cum there so it will be lol.

you really beautiful and very sexy!

And I have seen how healthy that cum can be...LOL
KISSES!!!

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Im sure a small cut doesnt matter to her but if hes bleeding all over the place, thats got to be a turn off. That new liquid bandage stuff seems to work pretty good if you have a problem with cuts.

LMAO I think he ment Circumcised...LOL