• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Hey Mercedez,
Eva is one of my favorite performers. Love it when she wears those glasses. They're rumblings that female talent complain about her husband being unprofessional on set. Have you ever worked with him?

By the way, hot picture with you and Tera.

Um no I never worked with him and I am unsure as to those rumors but I am sure that's all they are. But because I know Eva I personally wouldn't work with him I have a rule about not working with husbands of girls I know.

hey nina you should relase a 2010 calendar i mean with all the outfits you dress up in you could do your army one for july dress as supid for febuary . i mean i bet you would have a ball dressing up and making a calendar i think i speak for all your fans when i say we could stare at you 12 months a year anytime .
i been trying to think what it is im so drawn to you with sure you have an amazing body but to be honest its your smile that keeps bringing me back to this thread i love a beautiful lady who always smiles and i must say you have one of the best smiles i have seen to date

OMG,OMG,OMG. That is exactly the same pictorial and movie I am talking. DAMN it is sooooo frikking hot!! I love it so much. That movie and pictorial always get me pumping. I love seeing 2 dark haired chicks getting it on,you guys look flawless. Your body,skin tone,breasts,ass,face,every fucking thing about you is perfect. Thanks for making that vid. :thumbsup:

The Stairway to HEAVEN :) :bowdown: that is my idea of Heaven ! Nina is perfection.

Nina needs to do another movie with Jenna. Where the boys arent 17 my fave movie of all time.
Seeing Jenna eat you out Nina was heaven. That was so masterful! Une magnifique!
**********76345[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• v865_004_2003_03_05_00140.jpg
    v865_004_2003_03_05_00140.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 647

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Nina needs to do another movie with Jenna. Where the boys arent 17 my fave movie of all time.
Seeing Jenna eat you out Nina was heaven. That was so masterful! Une magnifique!

Oh YEA I loved this scene with Jenna!! HOT!

you dont know what you are missing out. That movie is soooo frikkin awesome. Sexy Nina Mercedez getting eaten out by Jenna Jameson. WOW!

That sounds like the greatest Movie ever :) :bowdown: You cant get better then that. 2 godess,s :bowdown: