• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
you lips are awesome love when you blow a mans cock

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
One reason i like your husband, he's my size. I hate 14 inch dicks. I like regular size cocks not freaks of nature. But as for Nina good god you would look good in a space out fit, not that i want to see you in one. But a nice Pricess Lea out fit would be fun to see. And last i love to see you posting here it's awsome to see you chating with us.

My too I hate really long cocks I am not THAT deep myself and Ray is just right for me, Good size hun...Wink wink!

Very hot and sexy pics yet again. You keep getting better and better with each shot you take. I have to commend you, WOW!
You look amazing.

Matt

Lovely slave girl picture, Nina :glugglug:

Hey Nina,

I'm new to the forum, though I've been reading and checking it for a while. You're absolutely gorgeous, and you're definitely my favorite performer. 9.9 times of 10 you're my go-to gal. I tell ya, one of my favorite scenes is the one with you and Kelly Madison where you go back to back with her and that double dildo. That gets me up every time :rolleyes: So hot :bowdown:

Anyway, thanks for being so candid and responsive on the forum. You're awesome ;)

Also, does anyone have a full video of that scene with Nina and Kelly Madison? I apologize if it's already been posted.

Now that's a coincidence, just yesterday I watched WTBA19 again, and I have to say, your scene with Tera Patrick is still one of the hottest G/G scenes ever. And your threesome with Tera and Savanna Samson (I think) in the last orgy scene is just as hot. I really love that movie and especially your performance...:bowdown:

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Hey Nina,

I'm new to the forum, though I've been reading and checking it for a while. You're absolutely gorgeous, and you're definitely my favorite performer. 9.9 times of 10 you're my go-to gal. I tell ya, one of my favorite scenes is the one with you and Kelly Madison where you go back to back with her and that double dildo. That gets me up every time :rolleyes: So hot :bowdown:

Anyway, thanks for being so candid and responsive on the forum. You're awesome ;)

Also, does anyone have a full video of that scene with Nina and Kelly Madison? I apologize if it's already been posted.

Hum I think that Video is up on my website if not then there is not a video for that set. I have plenty of other video's with Kelly going up on my site soon.

But Thanks I am glad you liked it I had a lot of fun shooting with her we always laughed a lot.

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
I just posted a new auction!

A Nina Mercedez & Heartbreaker Films Official Auction!
Nina Mercedez Ultra-Sexy Corset (as shown here being modeled by Nina) owned, worn, and modeled by Nina Mercedez (the very corset Nina wore in her scorching hot scene in Heartbreaker Films full-length XXX film, "Thrust", Nina's personal (direct from Nina's stash!) DVD of "Thrust", autographed on the boxcover and DVD by Nina herself!, and an autographed limited edition "Thrust" glossy 8 X 10 autographed by Nina! Direct from Nina’s Bedroom to Your Doorstep!

http://www.abibids.com/item.php?id=20652

3d7dd946d955cd48431e53403e9b76bb.jpg

http://www.abibids.com/item.php?id=20652

This Auction will be ending in 9 hours!!