• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Re: Pic of the month!

Geez! Now that's a classy shot! Wow, pic of the month!

I absolutely love dark ravens sitting back, with an open blouse or throw, ever since I saw Patti Farinelli's centerfold. It's one of my favorite ways to enter and become one with my wife.

But you did this one better.

The sombero, an absolutely perfect addition. That expression on your face, half veiled in the angle of the shot, shows enough of your pure, latina beauty, while not detracting from the ultimate form in view.

That unreal, unbelievable hourglass figure. My God if that isn't a flattering view of your form, bust to womanly apex. This is easily your best shot yet, one hell of a way to start June, and will easily be my fantasy for the month.

Now I'm off to buy a matching hat for my wife. ;)

Wow I am so glad you liked it Yayeee!! Good Luck finding the hat!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 562
not too sure about a gang bang, I would like to give all my energy to each and every one of you one night at a time...

Very good answer. However, just curious, have you ever had sex with more than one dude at a time on or off screen? How many dudes (the most) have you ever had sex with at a time? Thanks in advance for answering.:)

I just got a chance to check out your site. Hot stuff to say the least. If you're a fan of hers and aren't a member of her site, you have noooooooooooo idea what you're missing out on.

One reason i like your husband, he's my size. I hate 14 inch dicks. I like regular size cocks not freaks of nature. But as for Nina good god you would look good in a space out fit, not that i want to see you in one. But a nice Pricess Lea out fit would be fun to see. And last i love to see you posting here it's awsome to see you chating with us.